Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion

T cat 72

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PREACH IT, Jericho51!!!! This battle will be fought and won on and by the line.

JCs O and D lines are one of the strongest parts on the team. Ashland is going to have there work cut out to win that battle and if Ashland does then we all should see a very good game.:thumb:

Smashmouth was born in Ashland years ago my friend.:thumb:

The only way to play a physical team is to be more physical than them.

JC has a super team,I hope the Tomcats show up and give JC a game.:thumb:

This one should be a dandy.:thumb:

I look for Johnson Central to lay some big shots on Ashland early. The field will be dry and in good shape, so that wont be an issue. I am worried about Johnson Centrals ability to score and play hard while being down late in a game. So far, JC has been up on everybody going into the 4th period. If Ashland can put some points on the board, and hold JC a few times... this might be a very tight ball game.

JCs O and D lines are one of the strongest parts on the team. Ashland is going to have there work cut out to win that battle and if Ashland does then we all should see a very good game.:thumb:

I agree, Dark Horse. JC is solid in most aspects of the game and their O & D lines are certainly not an exception to this exceptional team. It's games such as the one ahead of us that makes football at any level exciting...aint it great!

...I am worried about Johnson Centrals ability to score and play hard while being down late in a game. So far, JC has been up on everybody going into the 4th period...

That's a valid concern UA although I have no sympathy for you regarding the question as to how JC will respond to adversity...(shame on you guys for pummeling all opponents into submission before halftime):D

Seriously, no team really knows how they will respond to difficulty until they are actually faced with it. This is not something you can emulate in practices. Coaches can talk about it a lot, but until you live through the fire, you cannot predict how one will react to it. Ashland, on the other hand, has been in some very heated contests and survived….these Tomcats have demonstrated an ability of rising to the occasion when called upon. With what is at stake this Friday…I believe you will see a much different Ashland team than you did a few weeks back.

That's a valid concern UA although I have no sympathy for you regarding the question as to how JC will respond to adversity...(shame on you guys for pummeling all opponents into submission before halftime):D

Seriously, no team really knows how they will respond to difficulty until they are actually faced with it. This is not something you can emulate in practices. Coaches can talk about it a lot, but until you live through the fire, you cannot predict how one will react to it. Ashland, on the other hand, has been in some very heated contests and survived….these Tomcats have demonstrated an ability of rising to the occasion when called upon. With what is at stake this Friday…I believe you will see a much different Ashland team than you did a few weeks back.

I dont think Johnson Central will have to worry about being down. I could be wrong, but I know these boys, and they will be ready to play friday night. :ylsuper:

I think Ash needs to get a few breaks early and capitalize on them. JC has a put the ball on the ground this year, but the defense has bailed them out. The longer you let a team hang in there, the more confidence they get. If JC jumps on the Tomcats early it could be a long night for Ashland. I still think JC has too much for the Tomcats.

JC 35

Ash 10