Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott vs. West 12/8/06

Featured Replies

@ Sandy Hook. West has got to be tired playing 2 nights in a row and this being their 3rd and all of them on the road. No prediction from me but it should be a good game. West Carter is an underrated team. Great new coach!

I would say that West has seen about enough of Sandy Hook for a while. I will say Elliott 70 - West 58.

Wolfe is going to have a better game Friday, but I'll take Elliot by about 8

Wolfe turned his ankle in last night's game, not sure he will be ready tonight.

 

We will have the game on 102.3 fm and on wgohwugo.com

Too early for this many in a row. This one will probably get out of hand.

I would say that West has seen about enough of Sandy Hook for a while. I will say Elliott 70 - West 58.

One trip to Sandy Hook and you have seen enough of it for a while.

:lol:

Awful tough timing for West. 4 in 5 days and one of those went 2 ots. Elliott is a solid basketball team and is a tough draw on any night. Coach W will see what kind of character his kids hae tonight. I have a feeling that it will be hard fought early, but there will be nothing in the tank for the second half.

West is much better than I thought they would be..I still think an Elliott win > 20 though....I am glad that Coach W. has his team working hard though!

West is much better than I thought they would be..I still think an Elliott win > 20 though....I am glad that Coach W. has his team working hard though!

I agree that it sound like Coach W is doing a solid job. I think he will only get better as he gains experience.

Awful tough timing for West. 4 in 5 days and one of those went 2 ots. Elliott is a solid basketball team and is a tough draw on any night. Coach W will see what kind of character his kids hae tonight. I have a feeling that it will be hard fought early, but there will be nothing in the tank for the second half.

 

 

I agree with this but I got Elliott by 12. I think Evan Faulkner will bust out tonight. Ethan and Ferg will have another solid night.

You are probably correct in your assumptions. The only thing that keeps this close is more solid bench play from West. I believe the Rayburn kid provided a lift and they will need someone like him to step up to keep it within reach.

One trip to Sandy Hook and you have seen enough of it for a while.

:lol:

 

 

Haha, but Olive Hill is something of a tourist attraction, however!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.