East Carter @ Elliott Co. predictions

RA09

East Carter coming off a win in their first game of the year and Elliott Co. being upset by Raceland in their first game of the year. This is the 2nd round of the EKC tourney. How does everyone see things shaking up in Sandy Hook? Lets hear some predictions.

Get real. East has very little chance in Sandy Hook.

There's also very little chance that East will ever see the 86-point mark.

Do you mean this game?Because if that isn't the case East surpassed 90 the first game of the year.Baker has already stated that he plans to be much more uptempo this year.

This one will be close as both are similar in size & athletic ability. Elliott probably has the edge in shooting & maybe rebounding. May come down to tempo & FT shooting. I do not think Elliott will be overlooking this one or at least they better not or East will hang the 2nd L on them. Since its at Elliott I'll go Elliott 67 East 63 with East controlling the tempo

Do you mean this game?Because if that isn't the case East surpassed 90 the first game of the year.Baker has already stated that he plans to be much more uptempo this year.

:thumb:

Bakers boys will be tougher than weriman thinks. Baker can coach and the boys can play.

:thumb:

Bakers boys will be tougher than weriman thinks. Baker can coach and the boys can play.

1) My name is WIREMAN and not weriman

2) I didn't say they wouldn't be tough. What I did say is that they won't come to Sandy Hook and beat Elliott by more than 20 points.

If you look at the all-time record between these two, it is very lopsided towards East Carter. I am sure there are some 20 point wins in Sandy Hook somewhere in there. That being said, I believe this one will be pretty competetive. East gets the edge because of coaching.

If you look at the all-time record between these two, it is very lopsided towards East Carter. I am sure there are some 20 point wins in Sandy Hook somewhere in there. That being said, I believe this one will be pretty competetive. East gets the edge because of coaching.

We're not taking a history lesson, we're talking now. This isn't the Elliott County team of the 90's.

Elliott County wins 57-55. Ethan Faulkner hit a shot with 4 seconds left for the win. East Carter battled back well in the second half after Elliott County had a 20 point lead in the first half and went into halftime with a 17 point lead. Elliott County got the W but is going to have to find ways to close games out to be a top team in the region. I dont have any stats at the moment, but Ethan and Ferguson had close to 20 if not more.

Elliott County wins 57-55. Ethan Faulkner hit a shot with 4 seconds left for the win. East Carter battled back well in the second half after Elliott County had a 20 point lead in the first half and went into halftime with a 17 point lead. Elliott County got the W but is going to have to find ways to close games out to be a top team in the region. I dont have any stats at the moment, but Ethan and Ferguson had close to 20 if not more.

Hmmm, looks like I was onto something.