Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County info

Featured Replies

Just curious what changes will be made to the program. I have HEARD coach Goldsmith will not be the coach next year. I have also HEARD that Chuke Williams is coming back. But the info I have is from a teacher at the school. This is just a rumor. I'm curious if anyone has any info on this.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldsmith is staying, Chuke isnt coming back. Changes are being made. Thats all I will ever say till kickoff next fall.

  • Author

I had a feeling that the rumors were false. That is why I asked. Thanks for the info.

I had a feeling that the rumors were false. That is why I asked. Thanks for the info.

 

 

Trust me I have great sources and take my words as truth. LC will be just fine with the hands they are in now.

Trust me I have great sources and take my words as truth. LC will be just fine with the hands they are in now.

:thumb: With the love for football that the community has and the tradition at LCHS I have no doubt that you are correct and I definately trust your opinions and info on Bulldog Football.

LC has a bunch of talent up there at the high school and its just a matter of getting all the boys out to play and believing in what they are doing. Things will be better for them next fall and I will almost bet my reputation on it that LC will surprise a lot of people.

LC has a bunch of talent up there at the high school and its just a matter of getting all the boys out to play and believing in what they are doing. Things will be better for them next fall and I will almost bet my reputation on it that LC will surprise a lot of people.

It will not be a surprise for us folks at Raceland. We are very familiar with the type of program LC has. Bulldog football is rich in tradition and has produced some of the best athletes the state has had. Every program has a down year from time to time and LC is no different. With the community support and the coaching staff in place, LC football will be back in the hunt again in the near future and I am one fan that will be glad it will.

It will not be a surprise for us folks at Raceland. We are very familiar with the type of program LC has. Bulldog football is rich in tradition and has produced some of the best athletes the state has had. Every program has a down year from time to time and LC is no different. With the community support and the coaching staff in place, LC football will be back in the hunt again in the near future and I am one fan that will be glad it will.

 

 

 

I cant wait for LC football to get on a roll again. It is some of the best times to be in Louisa when the LCHS football team is rolling and playing well. Love being a Bulldog and staying involved with the program even though I graduated years ago. GO DAWGS!!!!

Is Coach Cecil remaining at LC? He's one of my favorites to have played for.

LC has a bunch of talent up there at the high school and its just a matter of getting all the boys out to play and believing in what they are doing. Things will be better for them next fall and I will almost bet my reputation on it that LC will surprise a lot of people.

IMO that is going to be the bigest challenge for Billy I think if he gets all the kids out to play especially the senior class men some of the ones that didn't play this year if he gets half of them to come back and play agian then you will see this team go deep in the play offs . If he just gets back the ones he had this year I still think the district will be theirs to lose . I can't wait till next season . I know they have allready started lifting wieghts and I think they have over thirty kids in the wieght room already. So good luck in 07 DAWGS :ylsuper:

Is Coach Cecil remaining at LC? He's one of my favorites to have played for.

I haven't heard any thing other wise coach Cecil is a good asset to the coaching staff and he is a great person . One thing that stood out to me this year was on are senior night each senior either a band member or cheerleader or ball player was asked what teacher had the most influence on them and most of them chose Mr. Cecil that in it's self should speak loudly for coach Cecil. I for one really hope he sticks around for many years to come :thumb:

I cant wait for LC football to get on a roll again. It is some of the best times to be in Louisa when the LCHS football team is rolling and playing well. Love being a Bulldog and staying involved with the program even though I graduated years ago. GO DAWGS!!!!

It is that kind of support that will keep the program going!!:thumb: "Pride And Tradition Never Graduate".

It will not be a surprise for us folks at Raceland. We are very familiar with the type of program LC has. Bulldog football is rich in tradition and has produced some of the best athletes the state has had. Every program has a down year from time to time and LC is no different. With the community support and the coaching staff in place, LC football will be back in the hunt again in the near future and I am one fan that will be glad it will.

:thumb: :thumb:

I know LC will be fine for the next several years. Almost every school goes through some lean years and the good ones like LC always bounce back. Since the new class system starts next year, I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE RACELAND BACK ON THE LAWRENCE COUNTY SCHEDULE. I shouted so the powers that be can hear me.

As you can tell by this thread and most other threads concerning LC and Raceland the fans and former players loved this rivalry and both would love to see it renewed.

I know LC will be fine for the next several years. Almost every school goes through some lean years and the good ones like LC always bounce back. Since the new class system starts next year, I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE RACELAND BACK ON THE LAWRENCE COUNTY SCHEDULE. I shouted so the powers that be can hear me.

As you can tell by this thread and most other threads concerning LC and Raceland the fans and former players loved this rivalry and both would love to see it renewed.

 

 

Amen, with only 4 district games now it will make the coaching staff schedule up to 6 non-district games and I thnk Raceland and Russell should be back on there. Love going down into Greenup County and playing football. Good times all around. The one thing that I cant wait to happen is for LC to go on a roll again and for everyone around the region say " Oh no, Lawrence County is back !". Good times everyone!!!!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.