Lawrence County info

catfan03

I know he is excited to be back at the program he loves! He cares about the coaches and the kids there along with his old community! There is no place else he would rather be and you will be hard pressed to find somebody that cares more about he program and the people involved with it! He is also very confident that the program is in great hands with the guys that are there and he belives in the kids that are working hard! He feels like it is a matter of time until the DAWGS are back on top in Eastern KY!

Genius... that is a stretch!:lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he is excited to be back at the program he loves! He cares about the coaches and the kids there along with his old community! There is no place else he would rather be and you will be hard pressed to find somebody that cares more about he program and the people involved with it! He is also very confident that the program is in great hands with the guys that are there and he belives in the kids that are working hard! He feels like it is a matter of time until the DAWGS are back on top in Eastern KY!

Genius... that is a stretch!:lol:

Giving mad props to the man who has my dream job :D:p

Good Luck up there!!!!

Interesting stuff here. You guys like to keep secrets, don't you ? LOL...

These clues

1. considered by some an offensive "genius"

2. was at Lawrence Co. previously

point to either the coach that was first mentioned, or a former Bulldog standout player that has spent time coaching out of state...

:sssh:

Interesting stuff here. You guys like to keep secrets, don't you ? LOL...

These clues

1. considered by some an offensive "genius"

2. was at Lawrence Co. previously

point to either the coach that was first mentioned, or a former Bulldog standout player that has spent time coaching out of state...

:sssh:

I love keeping secrets and I can say that it isnt a previous coach mention earlier in this thread.

What about Hoss he is from Fort Gay. Nick Meadows is from Fort Gay. Emory Thompson is from Fort Gay. Fred Dean never went back and forth he played baseball in Louisa because he had to just like everybody else did. He went to Tolsia until he was a junior. Those players were Recruited and I know that for a fact they wanted a few other players but they wouldnt come across the river. Mary was a good baseball player just like you said.

Hoss was from Fort Gay, but never went to school over there at all. His dad was an Lawrence County alumnus and his family has a business in Louisa.

Meadows came to Lawrence County after his 8th grade year, never played for Tolsia.

Fred Dean played for Tolsia, but did not make the team his junior year at Tolsia so he transferred to Lawrence County.

Emory Thompson came to Lawrence County for reasons that were personal and should never be discussed on this or any forum.

I know for a FACT that these players were not recruited. I was personally there when these players came to LC and all were a great asset to the program, but they came cause they wanted too not because they were asked.

Fan or stick1 needs to PM me about who you have heard is coming there.:thumb:

Hoss was from Fort Gay, but never went to school over there at all. His dad was an Lawrence County alumnus and his family has a business in Louisa.

Meadows came to Lawrence County after his 8th grade year, never played for Tolsia.

Fred Dean played for Tolsia, but did not make the team his junior year at Tolsia so he transferred to Lawrence County.

Emory Thompson came to Lawrence County for reasons that were personal and should never be discussed on this or any forum.

I know for a FACT that these players were not recruited. I was personally there when these players came to LC and all were a great asset to the program, but they came cause they wanted too not because they were asked.

Fan or stick1 needs to PM me about who you have heard is coming there.:thumb:

You sure about all of those?

I seen LC coaches at Mr. Deans house more then just a few times. Hoss's Family still lives in Fort Gay. Emory thompson came to LC Because he wanted to run the ball. Fred Dean Came to LC because he wanted to run the ball and for the Baseball program that LC has. Even though Tolsia beat LC 2 times Fred's junior year. Nick Meadows seen what was ahead at Tolsia and wanted to play for LC. I support the LC program but I know for fact on all of these players.

You sure about all of those?

I seen LC coaches at Mr. Deans house more then just a few times. Hoss's Family still lives in Fort Gay. Emory thompson came to LC Because he wanted to run the ball. Fred Dean Came to LC because he wanted to run the ball and for the Baseball program that LC has. Even though Tolsia beat LC 2 times Fred's junior year. Nick Meadows seen what was ahead at Tolsia and wanted to play for LC. I support the LC program but I know for fact on all of these players.

I am not going to argue with you about something you have no clue about.

Fred Dean came to Chuke right after LC started practicing. He was playing Tennis at the courts next to the field. I was standing right there when he walked up.

Emory came for personal reasons like I said before that will not be discussed, I know this cause my now ex-wife then girlfriend went to school with Emory and was very close to him.

Hoss's family never tried to hide the fact that they lived in Fort Gay so what is your point? He never went to Tolsia High School.

Nick also never attended Tolsia and came to LC during his 8th grade year.

End of discussion and if a mod would like they can close this thread.

Now for the real story of this Thread, LC will be back next year and from what I hear next year will be only the beginning for alot of success. Good luck to LC coaching staff and players next year. That is the end of my story and I am 'STICK'ing to it.:D