Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell @ Elliott Co. Thoughts?

Featured Replies

EKC Semifinal

 

 

Should be a great game.

 

Winner meets West Carter for the Title.

I don't see defense discussed much in the threads on 16th Region teams but I believe it will the key to this game as well as who wins the Region this year. As much as I'm a fan of the "big 3" for Elliott, I like Russell in this one because of their defense. Hoose (long and lanky) & Blair (smart & deceptively quick) pose matchup problems. Throw in Gill (shot blocker, quick, and strong) & Robinson (all scrappy award) and I believe that will carry them regardless of what their offense is able to produce. A glaring weakness for Russell's defense is guarding a big post player and while Ferguson is special, he's not that big.

If Elliott plays like they did in the 1st half against East Carter it will be a close game. If they play like they did after halftime, Russell will win big.

Will the game be on radio?

I found it on 102.2 FM.

 

It's 66-66 in the 4th quarter with 3:23 to play.

 

Elliott fell behind 20-4 in the first quarter. Got within one at 36-35 Russell at the half.

 

VanHoose has 31 for Russell.

 

Ferguson has 27 for Elliott.

71-71 with :12.8 remaining.

VanHoose drains a 25 footer with :03.3 remaining. :eek:

Russell 74-71 Final.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.