9. Raceland-Rams have lost a couple to good teams

10.West-Comets notched a couple nice wins in EKC

11. Lewis-Lions with two wins on the season

12.Morgan-29 vs West? Chance to redeem vs the Hill at home

13. Fairview-Young team will steadily improve

14. Menifee-Loss to Eagles Friday

15. Bath-Not in the cellar

16. Fleming-Could be long year in the Burg

As usual could throw 2-14 in a hat and pick them out different every week.

Next week will be completely different I am sure.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougars will have an interesting next three games, all at home. Tuesday vs. Rose Hill, should be a great one. Saturday vs. East Carter and home again vs. the pain-in-the-Cougars-rear West Carter Comets...again.

A great chance for the Cougars to climb back up the ladder in the Cubster's poll.

What was Greenup County last week? I'm pretty sure they werent second. Even though they did play Russell a good game, they lost. I dont think they should move up with a L. But overall, Cubster's poll is pretty close IMO, like always.

What was Greenup County last week? I'm pretty sure they werent second. Even though they did play Russell a good game, they lost. I dont think they should move up with a L. But overall, Cubster's poll is pretty close IMO, like always.

Who should be #2?

Can you offer any reasoning as to why this may be the case?

Well last years team struggled to score and wasn't very deep,Now with the loss of Fritz and the others that makes an already shallow team even more shallow and really hurts the scoring ability.They will struggle to score points this year against decent teams and with there schedule i think 6-8 games is a very nice number.Also replacing a coach doesn't help the matter.Would you agree with this or not.:thumb:

Agreed!Playing without Daniel has only made tham stronger for when he comes back.BTW when is he expected to play again?

I haven't heard. I noticed that he was noticeably limping at church this morning. The key to this team is the senior leadership of Matt Martin. They'll be a force when Daniel gets back to full strength.

Well last years team struggled to score and wasn't very deep,Now with the loss of Fritz and the others that makes an already shallow team even more shallow and really hurts the scoring ability.They will struggle to score points this year against decent teams and with there schedule i think 6-8 games is a very nice number.Also replacing a coach doesn't help the matter.Would you agree with this or not.:thumb:

I agree, and you knew I would! :)

The loss to St. Patrick doesn't help make a case for them.

With respect to St. Patrick's, Owens and company played quite well, and had one heck-of-a game.

However I feel that Fleming's poor performance is forshadowing for the rest of their season. Look for them to enter their Holiday Tournies 0-4.