Cubster's 16th Region Poll 12/10/06

With respect to St. Patrick's, Owens and company played quite well, and had one heck-of-a game.

However I feel that Fleming's poor performance is forshadowing for the rest of their season. Look for them to enter their Holiday Tournies 0-4.

What holiday tourneys? the KHSAA scoreboard schedule doesnt show Fleming to be in any tourneys. I thought they had a couple tourneys scheduled

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well last years team struggled to score and wasn't very deep,Now with the loss of Fritz and the others that makes an already shallow team even more shallow and really hurts the scoring ability.They will struggle to score points this year against decent teams and with there schedule i think 6-8 games is a very nice number.Also replacing a coach doesn't help the matter.Would you agree with this or not.:thumb:

6-8 wins is being very generous. Panthers will be very lucky to win 5 games. 3 wins would be closer

Thinks to both.I dont know much either but herd they a very good 8th grader and he plays a lot on varsity.

He is good, I have heard that much.... but it doesn't mean anything that he is playing varsity. I mean... we have pretty much covered that topic.

No way is Greenup Co #2

They had Russell on the ropes FBALL.

Explain that.

Who is #2?

Rowan who lost to West? I know Daniel was hurt.

Elliott who lost to Raceland?

I am not sure GC is #2 either but who should be in that spot?

They could very well lose to East tomorrow night.