Cubster's 16th Region Poll 12/10/06

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good, I have heard that much.... but it doesn't mean anything that he is playing varsity. I mean... we have pretty much covered that topic.

Heard today that the only reason he is starting is Fleming doesnt have any size without him. Seen the boxscore from the St. Pat game and it wasnt much. He has to contribute something more than just being big. :rolleyes:

The poll reflects how teams are playing RIGHT now.

As usual it will be ever changing as the year goes by.

Still waiting on real reasons as to who should be #2 ahead of GC?

BTW i look for a new #2 by next Sunday's poll.;)

How about because I don't think GC is as good as Elliot or Rowan. Just an opinion but its the only reason I have. I guess you'll just have to take my word on it.:D

#1-Russell, then take your pick. Rowan is playing strong without Daniel. Elliott loses to Raceland and then looks decent in a win over East and a loss to Russell and blows out West. Ashland loses to Boyd. Rose Hill just hasn't played anyone yet. Morgan scores 29 against West, and Greenup plays Russell down to the wire even with a lunatic for a coach. Usual start for our Region.

Silly fouls and poor free throws shooting are a direct bi-product of tired legs.

Gotta go with Wireman on this one FBall. Virtually all of Russell's misses from the floor and from the line were front rim...a definite sign of tired legs. Reach in fouls come from not moving your feet on defense...again, another sign of tired legs. If the Devils had played the Musketeers with fresh legs, this one would have been U-G-L-Y...:thumb:

Gotta go with Wireman on this one FBall. Virtually all of Russell's misses from the floor and from the line were front rim...a definite sign of tired legs. Reach in fouls come from not moving your feet on defense...again, another sign of tired legs. If the Devils had played the Musketeers with fresh legs, this one would have been U-G-L-Y...:thumb:

Greenup plays to good of defense for it to have gotten to U-L-G-Y.:thumb:

After tonight's action, I'd say things are calm for now.

1) Russell

2) Rowan

3) Elliott

4) Greenup

5) Rose Hill

6) Raceland

7) Boyd

8) West Carter

9) East Carter

10) Ashland

11) Lewis

12) Morgan

13) Fairview

14) Menifee

15) Bath

16) Fleming

I would say Boyd can beat Raceland and Greenup.