Elliott Co. 94 Bath Co. 62

Elliott Co. was firing on all cylinders tonight. Ferguson shot the ball really good tonight and finished with a game high 31pts and 12 rebounds. Ethan Faulkner had 15 pts and 6 assist. Tyler Maynard also chipped in with 10 pts. East Carter is up next for the Lions before they take off for Christmas.

Elliott needed a game like this. Sounds like Ferguson came to play along with Ethan. I still say Evan is the key to this team if he can get untracked this team will go along way. East Carter comes to Sandy Hook on tuesday.

I agree! I have watched Elliott twice this year and Evan's shot is off. His defence and passing are still going good. IMO he needs to be patient, concentrate on defence and assist, enjoy the game, and by no means dont quit shooting! I believe he is putting to much pressure on himself! The shots will start falling if he will just key on the rest of his game and, forget about what everyone else think's. If he gets on his game Elliott will be hard to beat! Good luck to Evan (and Elliott) he is a very good player!!!