Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott co may be the team to beat

Featured Replies

I keep up with the scores pretty good and my interests are the 10th and the 16 region. From watching the scores in the 16th and keeping up with all the games, it appears that Elliott Co may be the team to beat the next two years since all or most of their starters are sophomores with an excellent 8th grader and they're pretty tough as of right now. Russell and Ashland are also playing good right now. I think the regional winner will be one of the three.

Elliott is playing quite well right now, but what matters is post-season. You can bet Russell, Ashland and the usual other suspects will be right there. It is wide open.

I have to believe that Elliott is the most fun to watch.

Here's hoping for a trip to Rupp!

I think I will go with a maroon team this season to win the 16th Region.

 

 

That is a safe bet.:laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.