Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubster's 16th Regional Poll 1/28/07

Featured Replies

Cubsters poll as received by the media wires....:thumb:

 

1. Russell--Clear cut #1

2. Elliott--Offensive juggernaut

3. Ashland--Solid

4. Rose Hill--Up and down youth has fire power

5. Rowan--Got burned up in the furnace, but still capable.

6. Greenup--Got a dose from Elliott, guard heavy Muskies are still threats

7. Boyd--Selby is a load and play very hard

8. Fairview--Very young Eagles play everyone tight

9. East Carter--Hiccup vs. West

10. West Carter--Hollingsworth can play

11. Raceland--16th Jekyll/Hyde--Upsets the Hill, loses to Bath

12. Morgan--Injury prone Cougars get a win after dismal performance at FC

tie Fleming--Big home win vs. Morgan

tie Lewis--Big home win vs. Coal Grove...have Morgan on Feb. 2.

15. Bath--Impressive win vs. Raceland, need more "W"

tie Menifee--Need to find a defense

 

Have at it

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great to me, no arguments here!

Cubster, I give you an A on your rankings!

 

Only questionable rank is Fairview over East. (I guess its because: Fairview over West & West over East this week). But this will be answered later on Feb.16 and I hope that I am right that East is the higher ranked team and should win this matchup.

 

What makes your poll a guaranteed A is the way the bottom 7 are ranked. Those are all my thoughts exactly.

Good job Cubster

Looks good, hate to see the Hill fall to fourth, but they have been beaten on the court and just need to win to earn their way back up. Shocking analysis I know. : )

Looks pretty good to me.

  • Author

Cubster has this region pegged as well as anyone.

 

Crazy region, lots of teams that could change slots and that will be dependent upon their play on the court.

Great job..... you are right on target about the Rams!

Hope Ferguson's injury doesn't hamper Elliott. Tough to replace him for any length of time. Good luck on a quick recovery and to Elliott in the All-A.

I agree with the rankings, but Russell may not be as clear cut #1 as you post. Elliott is playing very solid basketball right now and would be a tough matchup again for Russell.

Can't argue much with this list, I would put Boyd ahead of GCHS though, imo just too many problems and controversey down there.

I agree with the rankings, but Russell may not be as clear cut #1 as you post. Elliott is playing very solid basketball right now and would be a tough matchup again for Russell.

I think Russell clearly is the #1 team. Thats not saying that Elliott or Ashland or anyone else can't beat them. But they have the best record and have probably been the most consistant team in the region thus far. Now if they could only shoot free throws.

I can't argue with that except to say that Elliott has played very solid since the lineup change, which occured a few weeks after the 3 point loss to Russell. I think either team could beat the other on any given night and it would be another great game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.