Morgan vs. Elliot predictions

I think when this rivalry is involved you can throw everything out. Morgan has a great coach and I am certain he will have some type of gameplan to slow down Elliott. However, he may choose to not show his card until the District. Elliott by 15.

Elliott County better be ready to play, Morgan just beat a good Knott County Central team. Morgan is going to bring thier "A" game, not only because its a district game but the Elliott/Morgan rivalry always makes for an intense game.

Elliott County is without a doubt the favorite in tomorrow night's game. The Cougars come in ailing from a rash of injuries that are already well documented. Perhaps this can give other players a chance to step into a more assertive role and help the Cougars.

Cougars have some hard nosed athletes like Montgomery, Henderson, and Young who are physical and play hard. Katlin Haney I believe is turning the corner and playing more relaxed. Brandon Ferguson has been playing much better.

Some of the younger pups will have to provide offense down the stretch for the Cougars. This year, it's going to be about putting the ball in the hole, getting more shots on goal, crashing both ends of the glass and put the track shoes on and run it...they did that vs. Knott Co. and things flowed well. Coach Perry will have this team playing much better at the right time of the season.

Look forward to the heated gymnasium at Elliott Co. and seeing 28 footers rain from the ceiling.;)

Elliott has a formidable group that is getting quality minutes and offensive execution from other players besides the big 3 in Ferg, Et/Ev. Faulkner.