Watch out for ELLIOTT! The Real Deal

I think Elliott may be the team to watch out for as the season continues to roll. Russell is still a top 1 or 2 team, and definitely #1, when their cylinders are kicking, BUT Watch out for Elliot!

Let's start breaking down their creditials for a 16th Region Title.

12-4 Overall

12-3 Within the REgion

All "A" Region Champs

Only a 3 point loser to Russell back at the beginning of December.

Only other 16th region loss was a 1 pointer to East Carter (Also in Dec)

I agree that Elliot can and will be a factor in the region but I believe that Raceland (another 16th region team) beat the Lions early in the season.

Its been like 2 different seasons this year for Elliott. They are the real deal right now.

Rambler, my condolences!! You are absolutely correct. They started Elliott off to their only losing record of the season at 0-1.

As a matter of fact, that was the worst loss of the season for them.

Can somebody start breaking down their 1-5 men, and their 6 man off the bench with some stats?

Rambler, my condolences!! You are absolutely correct. They started Elliott off to their only losing record of the season at 0-1.

No apology needed Dawgdays, Elliot is definately the better team right now and they proved it by handing ours back to us in the 16th all A regional tourney.

I think Elliott may be the team to watch out for as the season continues to roll. Russell is still a top 1 or 2 team, and definitely #1, when their cylinders are kicking, BUT Watch out for Elliot!

Let's start breaking down their creditials for a 16th Region Title.

12-4 Overall

12-3 Within the REgion

All "A" Region Champs

Only a 3 point loser to Russell back at the beginning of December.

Only other 16th region loss was a 1 pointer to East Carter (Also in Dec)

Should we take this as a WARNING?:scared:

I have been hearing so much that Rose Hill is a year (or two) away.

Does that mean Elliott is here now???

And if Elliott is here now, wouldnt that mean they (5 sophs, and an 8th grader) are going to be here for at least 2 more years after this year?

That means Rose Hill should be 3 years away based on this years performances.

Elliott and Rose Hill should play some great games over the next couple of years. Both are extremely young and very talented. I look forward to the matchups. Elliott is one of the schools that always played Rose Hill when they were loaded but lately Rose Hill has dropped them from the schedule. I hope that changes.