Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate the 62nd

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I think Morgan will be a surpise. Talent wise they are as good as anyone in the district.

I think Morgan will be a surpise. Talent wise they are as good as anyone in the district.

 

Did you move into the area just recently? or maybe you do not get out much?

  • Author
Did you move into the area just recently? or maybe you do not get out much?

 

IMO, I think that Morgan stacks up well against the other teams in the district. And I know that Coach Perry will have them ready for what ever comes their way!!!

After Elliott, everyone else is playing for second place. Does the 62nd seed , or is it a random draw?

62nd was blind draw before realignment, I think it still is.

I think morgan will be a surpise. Talent wise they are as good as anyone in the district.

 

:laugh:

 

That is saying alot, Elliott has a ton of talent returning. East Carter is also talented this year.

  • Author
:laugh:

 

That is saying alot, Elliott has a ton of talent returning. East Carter is also talented this year.

 

Your right Elliott and East has alot of talent returning. All I'm saying is Morgan will surpise alot of teams this year. They will be well coached and hard nosed with alot of fan support backing them.

So it sounds like it may be EC and EC going to Morehead. Right ! ! ! !

 

:lol::lol:

For preseason I'd say Elliott, East, West, Morgan in that order. I don't think West is as far behind East as most think. Two very different teams, but I think they will most likely split the season series as they usually do. Thats just my opinion. I think people underestimate the importance of Van Allen Burge and Tommy Dearfield last year. For Morgan, how do they replace Haney? Elliott has got to be everyone's #1 for the region, not just the district. The 62 is seeded. Was voted for when Morgan came into the district. The way I see it Elliott will be one, and the other teams will be playing to not be the 4 seed.

That's a good way of putting it. ! ! !

I'm not degrading Elliott, East, or West. When the ball is tossed in the air and the final horn sounds we will then know who will respond to the preseason hype, pressure, or low expectations. I believe Morgan will surprise anyone who takes them litely. Coach Perry will have them ready come regular season tip-off. If anything I think the 62nd district will be a tough call till time to tip-off the regionals.

Agreed. Perry is one of the better coaches in the area, always makes his boys competitive. 62 is easily the best district in the region. Any of the teams could realistically make it to the region, and it's that way every year. It may not always be the most talented, but as far as competitive no other district is close on a year in year out basis.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.