Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fanofthe16th

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fanofthe16th

  1. Oh yeah, but I won't say.
  2. I heard they cut it to nine candidates.
  3. You are exactly right!!! The stepp family has made a joke out of JBS and ALC. I have seen alot of good people done wrong just so they can slide a family member into a better position.
  4. You are right. Baker is a good coach maybe he will have four chances to beat Rick Mays and the Lions next year. He will have the best athletes in the region once again to try with.
  5. You are exactly right. Rowan always has tons of talent but no wins. You would think someone could figure out what the problem is.
  6. Henderson- Holmes Miller-Mason Eth. Faulkner- Elliott
  7. Wow!!!! Didn't anticipate that what happened?
  8. Anyone have a score on this one.
  9. Good win for the cats. Ironton was even better than I thought, but Matt Thomas was way better than anyone on the floor.
  10. Its not the only entertainment in town. I actually skipped hee-haw to go watch to go watch the game last night.
  11. How did Morgan County look.
  12. The new coach must be doing a great job at Minifee.
  13. I was told that East Carter looked good beating Minifee 3 out of the 4 quarters they played.
  14. I know that Morgan vs Elliott. Should be an interesting match up. I will have to give the edge to Morgan being on their home court. I also saw in the paper that coach Perry feels confident about Morgan Countys chances.
  15. What team has the toughest season opener.
  16. IMO Raceland is third and it is a toss up between Ashland and East Carter for second.
  17. I will agree 110% with that statment eccheer!
  18. I was just wandering who everyone thinks has the best feeder system in the best elmentary/juniorhigh teams in the 16th?
  19. You could make argument that Elliott has a chance to return to the championship game. But to say that Rosehill is going to be there I don't know. It just seems to me a team that has never made it out of the district could not be favored over a team like East Carter or Raceland who return most or all of their firepower and was a superior team last season.
  20. I am not saying he not a goood coach or even the best coach. I was just wondering what his record was when his team played the teams that I had previously mentioned.
  21. What is his record against Mays or Dodd?
  22. I can't say anyone has been better than Rick Mays in the last 5 or 6 seasons and I am not even a lion fan.
  23. Well, I guess well see how those four D1 players stack up against the talent at Morgan County on Nov. 30th.
  24. I just want to see who everyone thought was doing a good job wth their teams.
  25. I really enjoy the way hte kids from sandyhook play I dont see why at least four of them couldnt play D-1. they are very talented.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.