Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubster's Halloween 16th Region Poll

Featured Replies

Here we go......

 

1. Elliott-A no-brainer at this point

2. Ashland-Thomas and Year 2 of Buddyball

3. Rose Hill-Now is the time for Royals to knock off some big boys

4. Raceland-Floyd smilling with return of Sparks and Boyles

5. East-Baker always has a scrappy bunch

6. West-Heard good summer reviews on JWebbs crew

7. Fairview-Rex's pups are a year older

8. Boyd-Selby+King Roger= MORE WINS

9. Lewis-Mr March will notch more regular season wins this winter

10.Morgan-Perry wont stay down for long

11.Bath-Metz and Clemons provide a solid foundation

12.Russell-Lots to replace but Dodd will keep Devils in games all year long

13.Greenup-Run and gun .....Will it work?

14.Rowan-Pettit could have Vikings higher

15.Fleming-Can they get better in Year 2?

16.Menifee-Who is the coach this year?

 

As usual top 3-4 were easy...............then it is a crap shoot

 

This poll for entertainment purposes only.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill faithful will be upset here, even with yoru disclaimer at the end.

Nothing like a Cubster poll to kick off basketball season... :lol:

 

This one is filled with tricks and treats... :lol:

 

Rose Hill faithful will be upset here, even with yoru disclaimer at the end.
I won't attempt to speak for anyone at the Hill but myself... I enjoy Cubster polls. They are a pretty accurate snapshot of where the region is at any given week of the season.

 

As much as I enjoy Cubster's polls, polls never have won games or championships. In this regard, I couldn't care less whether RH is ranked 3rd, 10th or 1st a whole month before the first game of the season. I am 100% content letting the boys earn their rankings.

 

Thanks Cubby... :thumb:

I like this poll. It is good and unbiased. Great preseason rankings Cubster. But, I agree no rankings determine the regional champion, but they are always fun.

The Menifee Coach this year according to the KHSAA website it Justin Moore.

We need to wait and see if Selby is going to SUIT UP this year or not.. I hear that he is NOT playin....... Woiuld be a big blow to BC if that is in fact the case.

  • Author
We need to wait and see if Selby is going to SUIT UP this year or not.. I hear that he is NOT playin....... Woiuld be a big blow to BC if that is in fact the case.

 

Just a BGP rumor.

I don't really understand the comment about Rose Hill needing to beat one of the "big boys" this year in the region. If I'm not mistaken the Hill beat Bath County twice last year VERY easily. :p

 

The poll looks good, great thing about basketball is that the season is long and everything is decided on the court. Can't wait to see how the 16th plays out. :thumb:

I don't really understand the comment about Rose Hill needing to beat one of the "big boys" this year in the region. If I'm not mistaken the Hill beat Bath County twice last year VERY easily. :p

:thumb:

 

 

And Fairview.

 

1. Elliott

Everyone else is a distant second.

Nice to see everyone is getting along on this Poll ! ! !

After some thought, I would go

1. Elliott - favorite until someone beats them

2. East - very talented made late season run last year

3. Fairview - loaded junior class coming of age

4. Rose Hill - Quackenbush and Davis will suprise

5. Ashland - Biggs has 4 more years of being smart

6. Raceland - Boyles is underrated

7. Boyd - who is bigger Selby or Zornes?

8. Lewis - nice returning class

9. West - I'll have to take cubsters word

10. Bath - Hicks will help

11. Morgan - Love Perry always makes them solid

12. Rowan - Mike Flynn, I mean Daniels is a good coach

13. Fleming - athletic and young will be factor in years to come

14. Menifee - just not as bad as greenup and Russell

15. Greenup - Whew

16. Russell - Watched them get throttled by Rose Hill's 8th grade this summer. Another round of transfers is needed.

IMO Cubster was closer, Raceland beat East handily this summer 3 times, I know the summer doesn't mean much but, it means something.an as of right now Fairview has no one to handle Sparks of Raceland

After some thought, I would go

1. Elliott - favorite until someone beats them

2. East - very talented made late season run last year

3. Fairview - loaded junior class coming of age

4. Rose Hill - Quackenbush and Davis will suprise

5. Ashland - Biggs has 4 more years of being smart

6. Raceland - Boyles is underrated

7. Boyd - who is bigger Selby or Zornes?

8. Lewis - nice returning class

9. West - I'll have to take cubsters word

10. Bath - Hicks will help

11. Morgan - Love Perry always makes them solid

12. Rowan - Mike Flynn, I mean Daniels is a good coach

13. Fleming - athletic and young will be factor in years to come

14. Menifee - just not as bad as greenup and Russell

15. Greenup - Whew

16. Russell - Watched them get throttled by Rose Hill's 8th grade this summer. Another round of transfers is needed.

That's just funny!:laugh:

Bucks are starting to chase a little Doc!! Poll looks alright to me.

  • Author
After some thought, I would go

1. Elliott - favorite until someone beats them

2. East - very talented made late season run last year

3. Fairview - loaded junior class coming of age

4. Rose Hill - Quackenbush and Davis will suprise

5. Ashland - Biggs has 4 more years of being smart

6. Raceland - Boyles is underrated

7. Boyd - who is bigger Selby or Zornes?

8. Lewis - nice returning class

9. West - I'll have to take cubsters word

10. Bath - Hicks will help

11. Morgan - Love Perry always makes them solid

12. Rowan - Mike Flynn, I mean Daniels is a good coach

13. Fleming - athletic and young will be factor in years to come

14. Menifee - just not as bad as greenup and Russell

15. Greenup - Whew

16. Russell - Watched them get throttled by Rose Hill's 8th grade this summer. Another round of transfers is needed.

 

Russell will not be the worst team in the region.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.