Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubster's Halloween 16th Region Poll

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC is extremely brilliant and prove us all wrong, or is way off base with his "preseason" poll. I think I will stick with Cubster's poll untill the ball hits the hardwood for official games.

Russell will not be the worst team in the region.

 

On second thought switch them and Greenup. Based on what I saw this summer. I didn't see Menifee but they couldn't be much worse.

  • Author
On second thought switch them and Greenup. Based on what I saw this summer. I didn't see Menifee but they couldn't be much worse.

 

Summer ball is what it is.

No scouting, very little practice time, etc.....

Perry and Craft did not play a game this summer for GC. Perry is 6'6".

Summer ball is what it is.

No scouting, very little practice time, etc.....

Perry and Craft did not play a game this summer for GC. Perry is 6'6".

 

I didn't know that, thanks for the input. With that in mind I will move Greenup to 14th, Menifee to 15th, and Russell back to last.

Russell won't be last. Cubster's poll is good as always. According to it the 62nd should be wild this year.

Russell won't be last. Cubster's poll is good as always. According to it the 62nd should be wild this year.

 

Of course not. No team will be last because there is no such thing. Maybe they are better than Menifee truth be told I know very little about Menifee but what I saw out of Russell was very unimpressive. If it makes it better put Russell at 15th.

I would go with:

1. Elliott - #1 all the way. They have it all!

2. Fairview – Solid underclassmen

3. East - Talented ready to make a run

4. Rose Hill – Several very good players.

5. Ashland – Biggs enough said

6. Raceland – Would be rated higher if they had another strong player

7. Boyd – Nice group

8. Greenup – Well-coached, surprise of the group.

9. Lewis – Strong leaders

10. Morgan – Perry is a good player needs help.

11. West – Getting better

12. Rowan – Don’t know

13. Bath – New coach won’t help, may hurt

14. Fleming – Very young but athletic

15. Menifee – Must work hard to stay away from bottom.

16. Russell – Your guess is as good as mine.

This one is pretty good , like it better !

I would go with:

1. Elliott - #1 all the way. They have it all!

2. Fairview – Solid underclassmen

3. East - Talented ready to make a run

4. Rose Hill – Several very good players.

5. Ashland – Biggs enough said

6. Raceland – Would be rated higher if they had another strong player

7. Boyd – Nice group

8. Greenup – Well-coached, surprise of the group.

9. Lewis – Strong leaders

10. Morgan – Perry is a good player needs help.

11. West – Getting better

12. Rowan – Don’t know

13. Bath – New coach won’t help, may hurt

14. Fleming – Very young but athletic

15. Menifee – Must work hard to stay away from bottom.

16. Russell – Your guess is as good as mine.

 

How can you put Fairview and East in front of Rose Hill, Ashland, or Raceland? I know Fairview has some young talent, but it is just that, young unproven talent. I believe they'll be a solid team this year, but are in no way deserving of a number two ranking right now. East has some very good athletes, but so do Rose Hill, Ashland, and Raceland. These three just have more talent and experience right now, IMO. Move Fairview and East behind Raceland, Russell to about 13-14(too good of coaching to be last), and I like your list

Here we go......

 

1. Elliott-A no-brainer at this point

2. Ashland-Thomas and Year 2 of Buddyball

3. Rose Hill-Now is the time for Royals to knock off some big boys

4. Raceland-Floyd smilling with return of Sparks and Boyles

5. East-Baker always has a scrappy bunch

6. West-Heard good summer reviews on JWebbs crew

7. Fairview-Rex's pups are a year older

8. Boyd-Selby+King Roger= MORE WINS

9. Lewis-Mr March will notch more regular season wins this winter

10.Morgan-Perry wont stay down for long

11.Bath-Metz and Clemons provide a solid foundation

12.Russell-Lots to replace but Dodd will keep Devils in games all year long

13.Greenup-Run and gun .....Will it work?

14.Rowan-Pettit could have Vikings higher

15.Fleming-Can they get better in Year 2?

16.Menifee-Who is the coach this year?

 

As usual top 3-4 were easy...............then it is a crap shoot

 

This poll for entertainment purposes only.

 

 

 

I think Fairview should be a top 4 team. I'd have to say:

 

1. Elliott

2. Rose Hill

3. Fairview

4. Ashland

5. East

6. Raceland

7-16. Take your pick......What day is it?

Who has Rose Hill beat to get a top five?????????????? Correct me if i'm wrong they didn't even make it out of their district.

This poll is , I think, based on what thye are going to do this year. They may drop after a few games.

Who has Rose Hill beat to get a top five?????????????? Correct me if i'm wrong they didn't even make it out of their district.
I guess I misunderstood the point of this thread. I thought it was about "this season"... :lol:

 

Who has anyone beat this season? :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.