Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Season Openers

Featured Replies

Rose Hill opens with Fairview.

  • Author

I know that Morgan vs Elliott.

Should be an interesting match up. I will have to give the edge to Morgan being on their home court. I also saw in the paper that coach Perry feels confident about Morgan Countys chances.

I know that Morgan vs Elliott.

Should be an interesting match up. I will have to give the edge to Morgan being on their home court. I also saw in the paper that coach Perry feels confident about Morgan Countys chances.

 

Don't put the farm on this one !

I guess Morgan would have the toughest matchup. Not saying they won't win but, I don't think anyone should give the edge to Morgan in this one. Elliott is the clear preseason #1 team in the region. That said, Coach Perry is an excellent coach, and may be able to keep the Cougs in the game, possibly with a chance to win it. I would still guess, Elliott by 15 though.

From what I've seen on Riherd's, Morgan County would seem to have the toughest opener; up against the favorite this year in the 16th.

I too will lhave to say Elliott by 20 or more enough said .......

I know that Morgan vs Elliott.

Should be an interesting match up. I will have to give the edge to Morgan being on their home court. I also saw in the paper that coach Perry feels confident about Morgan Countys chances.

 

Elliott wins this going away, away, away, away, away...................

Coach Perry is an excellent coach, but he coaches for the long run, he knows it is a marathon and not a sprint.

Watched Elliott County lose to Raceland in the opener last year. Doubt that means anything for this year, but just pointing that out.

No it is like you said it means nothing, that was last year and this is this year.

Dec 1st Raceland vs Louisville Central at Campbellsville

 

I do believe this is the hardest opener of a team in the 16th.

I do believe this is the hardest opener of a team in the 16th.

 

Russell handled them last year in the Fifth Third.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.