Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Season Openers

Featured Replies

I don't know what they have coming back, but Central was far from a strong team last year. Had a 10-game losing streak at one point but I don't know if it was because of injuries or what. Their best games were probably close losses to Warren Central and Doss; they were beaten easily in the 5/3 by Russell and Simon Kenton.

Watched Elliott County lose to Raceland in the opener last year. Doubt that means anything for this year, but just pointing that out.

 

I watched Elliott beat Morgan last year at Morgan by close to 40. Doubt that means anything, just thought I would point that out.:thumb:

I do believe this is the hardest opener of a team in the 16th.

 

Central is not very good this year.

Central is not very good this year.

 

Thats very reassuring to me!!

thanks!

I watched Elliott beat Morgan last year at Morgan by close to 40. Doubt that means anything, just thought I would point that out.:thumb:

 

Did you have good seats?

I know that Morgan vs Elliott.

Should be an interesting match up. I will have to give the edge to Morgan being on their home court. I also saw in the paper that coach Perry feels confident about Morgan Countys chances.

 

Elliott 92

Morgan 57

Early games mean very little. I watched Raceland smack Elliott around pretty good last year in the opener.

Many things happen in the opening games of the season. Some teams are ready to jell and others just can't mold that early.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.