Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Freshmen in the 10th Region

Featured Replies

Are there any big freshmen in tenth region this year? Are there any big transfers coming in? Are there any good frosh for Brossart that will have an impact this year?

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only freshman can think of that could possible start and contribute is the kid at Clark County.

I've heard that Mason't frosh team is one of the most talented they've ever had. T

I might get scolded for this but I do believe that Treg Setty and Jordan Gilbert will be better than Robbie Stenzel. I think Setty might already be better, except Robbie is definately more athletic than him but size, hustling, and shooting abillity all go to Setty. I've seen both play numerous times, with Setty being the most times.

.

I might get scolded for this but I do believe that Treg Setty and Jordan Gilbert will be better than Robbie Stenzel. I think Setty might already be better, except Robbie is definately more athletic than him but size, hustling, and shooting abillity all go to Setty. I've seen both play numerous times, with Setty being the most times.

ing time when he gets to varsity.].

 

That's laughable. They're not even the 2 best freshman on their own team. Gilbert will be lucky to find play

Deming has the King twins

 

Are they driving yet?;)

Stenzel imo without a doubt. Have seen the two King twins play as well and they were impressive.

That's laughable. They're not even the 2 best freshman on their own team. Gilbert will be lucky to find playing time when he gets to varsity.

 

YOu have got to be joking! Treg Setty is a major prospect in that system, hes tall, can shoot the lights out, and is only a freshman. Jordan Gilbert is one of the quickest point guards i have seen in awhile, and ive seen alot. Jordan may be one of the best freshman point guards in any region. You have obviously never watched them play because to say something that ridiculous is mind-boggling.

I might get scolded for this but I do believe that Treg Setty and Jordan Gilbert will be better than Robbie Stenzel. I think Setty might already be better, except Robbie is definately more athletic than him but size, hustling, and shooting abillity all go to Setty. I've seen both play numerous times, with Setty being the most times.

 

You are very insensitive to the feelings of others. Pretty cold. They ask for names, not comparisons.

I will be interested to see Stenzel play this season and see how he responds to being the focal point on the floor in the absence of Knowles and Jones. He will have to take on more of a leadership role, a go to guy so to speak this season. An exceptional talent no doubt, but will be put into a different position on the team this season.

I will be interested to see Stenzel play this season and see how he responds to being the focal point on the floor in the absence of Knowles and Jones. He will have to take on more of a leadership role, a go to guy so to speak this season. An exceptional talent no doubt, but will be put into a different position on the team this season.

He has proven he has ice water in his veins....when he stepped up to the line against Scott and hit those two free throws. Robbie is a competitor and will step up to any role that coach asks of him. I love watching him play. He is very unselfish, and athletic for his age. He has promise of being the best player to come out of GRC.

He has promise of being the best player to come out of GRC.

 

Wow, he has some big shoes to fill in Preston Knowles right now. He is a good player and is very exciting to watch too.

 

JOHN BOY, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, I was just speaking what I think. At least we know that Robbie is a BGP poster;). I'm just kidding with you, JOHN BOY.

He has proven he has ice water in his veins....when he stepped up to the line against Scott and hit those two free throws. Robbie is a competitor and will step up to any role that coach asks of him. I love watching him play. He is very unselfish, and athletic for his age. He has promise of being the best player to come out of GRC.

 

Please I hope you haven't mistaken me by thinking I am running the kid down, far from that. I was simply stating that kids who are the 3rd or 4th option in an offense have success because matchups are more keyed upon the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd option in the rotation. Again I am not saying that Robbie doesn't have the game, I am simply stating that it will be interesting to see a young kid step up into the spotlight and perform night in and night out. Remember he is still young and that is tough to do as a veteran who is a senior night in and night out. Best of luck to the young man.

YOu have got to be joking! Treg Setty is a major prospect in that system, hes tall, can shoot the lights out, and is only a freshman. Jordan Gilbert is one of the quickest point guards i have seen in awhile, and ive seen alot. Jordan may be one of the best freshman point guards in any region. You have obviously never watched them play because to say something that ridiculous is mind-boggling.

 

I saw both play a couple of weeks ago. Gilbert is very quick. The only thing going against him is his size. I was more impressed with him than Setty.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.