Rank The 14th As Of Now.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Pcc- playing well as of late

2.JBS- shooting the ball well and starting to play as a team again

3.Powell- will go as far as Romans can take them

4.Breathitt- Playing well as a team, lots of freshman though, Hollan is shooting way to much for this team to win it all

5.Hazard- not scoring well right now, if they don't score over 50, not going far

6 + 7 Tie Letcher and Knott, both can play well, but both can play poorly as well, if they both work on their freethrows they will win a lot more games. They have the talent, but don't seem to use it very well most of the time.

8.Buckhorn- don't under estimate the other team from Perry County. They showed in the all A that they can play, they got PCC first game of the district, that will be a wild one on Perry's floor.

9.Lee- If they could play every game at home, I would put them in the top 3, but they can't seem to get a good win away from home. The district is at Owsley, so I'm going to have to say Powell comes out on top in that District.

10.Leslie,Cordia,Estill,Jackson City. These 4 schools at times show they can play with anyone, but them they will lose to teams that they should beat. Very inconsistent.

Should be a great region, can't wait! Good luck to all.

1. Breathitt Co.

2. Hazard

3. JBS

4. Buckhorn

5. PCC

6. LCC

7. Powell

8. Lee

9. KCC

10. Estil

How can Buckhorn be #4? What has LCC done to be #6, Powell just beat Hazard by 10 lastnight and you have them at number 7. I can't see Estill in the Top 10, with a loss to Jackson City. If you're going to make a top 10, don't make it a fantasy top 10, this is a serious post. :thumb:

How can Buckhorn be #4? What has LCC done to be #6, Powell just beat Hazard by 10 lastnight and you have them at number 7. I can't see Estill in the Top 10, with a loss to Jackson City. If you're going to make a top 10, don't make it a fantasy top 10, this is a serious post. :thumb:

Buckhorn played in a very tough OT game against JBS in the all A they proved themselves to be one of the top teams in the region, Powell Co. has some good wins but have losses to Lee and KCC. After the top 9 teams I found it hard to pick a 10 the rest of teams were very close.