June Buchanan 84 Breathitt County 63

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!, didnt see this coming. 21 points. Definately not what i had predicted. It seems that JBS is playing as a team at the right time. I guess I'll take JBS as the Winner of the 14th, IMO too much for Hazard and Hicks. Cox , Collins and Stepp have really turned it up in Regional Play, I'm guessing the district loss to KCC has given JBS a bit of a determination factor.

If you have attended the last two games you would see that the 12th region officials are not calling like they have all year in the 12th. (you would've had to watch a few games played in the 12th). I've heard from good sources also that there are certain people in Pippa Passas whom have pull with the referees that are selected for the 14th tourney. I'm not going to come out and say that JBS is being helped out, but there definately something going on.

Hate to beat a dead horse, I'm just saying that Breathitt was poised for a big year. I just think it needs to be said that Hall was done wrong at Breathitt.

I don't want to take anything away from their kids. Fact is the talent was there are the record is proof positive that any clown could have guided them to a good record this year. They are a nice group of players.