Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buckhorn VS Knott predictions ALL A

Featured Replies

I think this will be a great game to watch and will be decided in the closing moments. I think the home team will win and that happens to be Buckhorn...by 2...

If Blank shoots like he has been, and Gay plays good, Knott will have a hard time, but if Stamper and Mosley are hitting, then its going to be a good game

but ill take Buckhorn in this one

Buckhorn-61

Knott Co.-57

Knott is the better team but with buckhorn being at home it will be a toss up. The team that brings their "A" game will prevail. I'll say KCC in a close one. KCC-65....Buckhorn-63....

  • Author
Knott is the better team but with buckhorn being at home it will be a toss up. The team that brings their "A" game will prevail. I'll say KCC in a close one. KCC-65....Buckhorn-63....

 

Buckhorn is 12-6 and Knott is 6-9 and if Knott county doesnt go prepared to play it could be a long night.

Buckhorn is 12-6 and Knott is 6-9 and if Knott county doesnt go prepared to play it could be a long night.

I agree 100%....Knott hasn't been playing very well.....but.....If Knott plays to their potential it could be a long night for Buckhorn.

I'll take Knott by 3 in a very exciting ball game.

Knott by 4 or 5.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.