Owsley County 70 Jackson City 68 OT

They play like your suppose to, ( A TEAM ). Just take it easy on Lee Co. we are still playing a little poorly but I hope we turn the corner soon. See you soon in downtown Booneville

It's always a fun atmosphere when the Owls and Bobcats play:banana: , and our biggest gate of the year. See you in Booneville.:thumb:

By the way, notice our new statue of Daniel Boone just before you get to the BP station when you enter Booneville.

Old Dan'l is the town's namesake. Now we have him welcoming everyone to 'Beautiful downtown Booneville', as PA announcer Jamie Brunk always says before the games.

Jackson City was undermanned without one of there starters. And their other two big men fouled out. I think jackson needs a win more than anything just to get there confidence back. Since the breathitt game they really seem to be getting down. I look for them to make a push as the season goes along.

Jackson was up by 7 with 34 seconds to go? What in the world happened to the Tigers? Was Owsley at home? Did they receive any favorable calls or did they just out hustle Jackson in the last 34 seconds? Great win for the Owls, could make the 56th a little more interesting with 4 teams that all have a chance to win!

With 38 seconds left in the game and Jackson City leading by 7, one of Jackson's players fouled an Owl player and then was whistled for a technical foul for something he said. Owsley hit their free throws, someone made a 3 and the next thing you knew the game was tied, which then went into overtime and led to McIntosh's winning basket.

I don't know what the young man did to get the T, but it really cost his team dearly.

I hope I got all this right....everything happened so fast at the end of regulation and in the overtime that I might have missed some of the sequences in the action.

Jackson was up by 7 with 34 seconds to go? What in the world happened to the Tigers? Was Owsley at home? Did they receive any favorable calls or did they just out hustle Jackson in the last 34 seconds? Great win for the Owls, could make the 56th a little more interesting with 4 teams that all have a chance to win!

When CJ Howard recieved the technical, that was what beat Jackson City.

Owsley was down by 7 and after the foul and the technical Owsley cut the lead to 3 then got the ball and scored two to make a one point game from Howards technical. Jackson had this one but poor decision making cost them the game.