Top 10 players and Teams in the 14th?

Master D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that Robert Smith is definately in the top 5 in the region. He has good velocity and seems to have good control. If he can keep his arm healthy, he will have a great season. I also hear that the Morgan kid from Leslie can bring it. He may be someone to watch.

1. Morgan, Leslie Co.

2. Osborne, Lee Co.

3. Couch, PCC

4. Muncie, Powell Co.

5. T. Smith, KCC

Thomas, Lee Co.

Davidson, Buckhorn

Hoskins, Hazard

Bowling, PCC

Stamper, Wolfe Co.

Smith, Owsley Co.

Haynes, Hazard

1. Morgan, Leslie Co.

2. Osborne, Lee Co.

3. Couch, PCC

4. Muncie, Powell Co.

5. T. Smith, KCC

I would go with this list, even though Morgan did not seem very consistent to me last year. But with another year under his belt, he should come out ready and win the region for his Eagles.

Don't forget Jason Bowling from Owsley County. This kid can absolutely crush a baseball. He is pretty good behind the "dish" as well.

has nothing to do with pitching, but yes i agree with you he can throw pretty hard i have seen him throw before and with a little work on his accuracy could turn into a good pitcher this year, but i dont see how robert smith could even be mentioned, no one knows what a year off can do to a pitcher and didnt think he was all that impressive in the first place.

has nothing to do with pitching, but yes i agree with you he can throw pretty hard i have seen him throw before and with a little work on his accuracy could turn into a good pitcher this year, but i dont see how robert smith could even be mentioned, no one knows what a year off can do to a pitcher and didnt think he was all that impressive in the first place.

Just watch him this year. He can hit 85 mph with ease, and is trying to increase his velocity everyday. One of the smoothest shortstops in the State. He has the tools to play well at the next level. YEAR OFF, OR NOT!

Oh, Owsley has another kid who can hit 83 mph consistantly. You have two pitchers who can get it up in the 80's, but the problem is....Everyone else in the 56th district also has two stud pitcher's..At least two!! It will be a heck of a year in the 56th. There shouldn't be a boring game! I can't wait! :flame:

Oh, Owsley has another kid who can hit 83 mph consistantly. You have two pitchers who can get it up in the 80's, but the problem is....Everyone else in the 56th district also has two stud pitcher's..At least two!! It will be a heck of a year in the 56th. There shouldn't be a boring game! I can't wait! :flame:

your right about that should be a great year.

85 and 83 from 60'6"? JUGS gun? Just curious. The only pitcher in the 14th that consistently threw in the low - mid 80s legitimately last year was Quentin Morgan.