Top 10 players and Teams in the 14th?

Master D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard lost Chase Patrick but have all other starters returning.....they also added Searcy who transfered from PCC and Durell Olinger is coming back out. So I wouldnt overlook this team too much.

You beat me to it headache :argue: :jump:

Wow, too many players to mention but ill try to cut it down to a couple

1. Leslie County (Morgan, Hendrix)

2. Lee County (Thomas, Osborne)

3. Powell County (Muncie, King)

4. PCC (Couch, Napier)

5. Estill (not familiar)

6. Hazard (Olinger, Haynes)

7. KCC (Hall, Smith)

8. Owsley (Smith, Bowling)

9. Letcher Central

10. Buckhorn (Davidson)

Wow, too many players to mention but ill try to cut it down to a couple

1. Leslie County (Morgan, Hendrix)

2. Lee County (Thomas, Osborne)

3. Powell County (Muncie, King)

4. PCC (Couch, Napier)

5. Estill (not familiar)

6. Hazard (Olinger, Haynes)

7. KCC (Hall, Smith)

8. Owsley (Smith, Bowling)

9. Letcher Central

10. Buckhorn (Davidson)

Looks pretty good jeterfan04. I would, however, put KCC above Hazard and Estill. Above Hazard because of the sweep last season and Estill becuase they are very young.

To be honest with you I had KCC above them in the 5 spot...but i dont know what made me change it...KCC has a lot of heart, and some talent, maybe im misinformed but they lack depth IMO. Hazard has Olinger coming back which will help and everyone gets another year on them...IMO really Hazard and KCC are pretty even in my mind. I put Estill so high solely on the level of competition that they have played in the past, not familiar at all with any of there players. i agree though KCC will be a sleeper that you dont want to have on your side of the bracket come regional tourney time.

To be honest with you I had KCC above them in the 5 spot...but i dont know what made me change it...KCC has a lot of heart, and some talent, maybe im misinformed but they lack depth IMO. Hazard has Olinger coming back which will help and everyone gets another year on them...IMO really Hazard and KCC are pretty even in my mind. I put Estill so high solely on the level of competition that they have played in the past, not familiar at all with any of there players. i agree though KCC will be a sleeper that you dont want to have on your side of the bracket come regional tourney time.

That's a good point. Knott did lose a couple of players over the Spring Break. One wanted to focus on football and the other is anybody's guess. I'm thinking it's that old baseball player's enemy, a girlfriend. :D

Anyway, Knott will still have their best on the field. Pitching is looking good. And back behind the plate will be the Smith.

You sure Durrel is coming back? I've heard that he's not so that he can focus on basketball. We'll have to see. Everyone hears this and that and no one, other than Olinger and coach, know for sure.

As for Estill, it's true, they have played some great teams in the past. KCC played Estill in a tourney last season at Morehead. They beat KCC 9-4. And Estill could rise in the ranks as the season goes on.

That's a good point. Knott did lose a couple of players over the Spring Break. One wanted to focus on football and the other is anybody's guess. I'm thinking it's that old baseball player's enemy, a girlfriend. :D

Anyway, Knott will still have their best on the field. Pitching is looking good. And back behind the plate will be the Smith.

You sure Durrel is coming back? I've heard that he's not so that he can focus on basketball. We'll have to see. Everyone hears this and that and no one, other than Olinger and coach, know for sure.

As for Estill, it's true, they have played some great teams in the past. KCC played Estill in a tourney last season at Morehead. They beat KCC 9-4. And Estill could rise in the ranks as the season goes on.

Yea, as far as i know Durrel is coming back..i havent heard otherwise anyways..but you are a little closer geographically than i am so maybe the word hasnt gotten here yet lol. Sad to hear about the guys that have left over spring break...they are going to miss out on a great season for KCC

Wouldnt he be focusing on football instead of basketball.