Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mountain Man

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mountain Man

  1. Put Oscar Marshall on there for Breathitt. A sophomore that has some ping in his bat.
  2. I think the biggest question is the rumor that is being tossed around about Al. Ive heard a couple different situations, which the only one I guess I can comment on right now then is Breathitt. I heard he might be coming to Breathitt, but just cant see that happening.
  3. Jackson by 10, but close through out the entire game til the last minute or 2. Good luck to both teams!
  4. I heard today from a source at Wolfe that he will be out 1 game prior to the district.
  5. Jackson an Owsley is cancelled.
  6. Fleming, though I know nothing bout them. Jackson doesnt do to well against out of region teams away this year.
  7. No not a big school, thats why they are in the All A I guess :lol: What is the enrollment limit for an All A school?
  8. Im goin with Buckhorn. Love to see a small school with the big crowds. I believe all of Buckhorn was in Sherman Neace tonight! Go Wildcats!! Wildcats by 3.
  9. To bad only 2 of these will make it to the region.
  10. That would make more sense to use Breathitts gym. They would have alot more green floatin around in their pocket, plus Breathitt would let them use it now Im guessing, since the contract has been settled.
  11. I think City School will come away in this one by 7, but it will be much closer with free throws putting it away. Jackson will continue to get the support they get from the bench. I believe who wins this game has the best chance of going to the state All A. Good luck to both Jackson and Lee!!
  12. As far as I know, the ones that are playin for Jackson right now, has all come from Jackson. I think Breathitts main problem is they have no leadership. I believe if someone stepped up and would take control, it would help the team alot. They all act if like they are afraid to take it inside. If you watch this team, you will see what Im talking about. They are a perimeter team. Against Magoffin, I bet they shot 20 3's. I was thinking they won the state middle school tournament, not AAU. Correct me if Im wrong, please, but I think thats what it was.
  13. Does anyone think Knott has a chance of makings some noise? I seen them play at Wolfe when they beat em by 40, and they looked pretty impressive, but I know Wolfe is down.
  14. Is this game at Leslie? If so they win, but Hazard wins if its at Memorial Gym.
  15. I stated I wasnt at the game. I know how basketball is, it can be a very pyshical sport. I was just wondering if this is true. I watched the South Carolina game, Jackson got some great calls there and they needed to be called. I just wondering if this game was like that one.
  16. Well said Flash, but I believe Hoskins had something to do with this success. The believe the boys look at last year as a confidence booster of some sort. Hoskins really turned things around for them last year.
  17. Im just stating what I heard. I wasnt there, nor do I really care. All Im saying is thats a little lopsided if true. Im glad for Jackson, they deserve the credit they are getting. Dont think Im not. I dont know if thats true or not, just stating what I heard. Im not complaining either:-D
  18. I heard the fouls were 22 against 8. Go figure on that one
  19. Summerville is loaded with talent, thats for sure. 5 dunks last night in the game. You just dont see that in EKY. Im not seeing how they are up there in South Carolina though. I just dont see how that is when they arent blowing their competion out of the water in this tourny, but one thing is for sure, they are a blast to watch. They have some athletes. Im going to take Summerville by 13 in this one, but would love for Jackson to pull it out. Man what a confidence booster:-)
  20. A kid that may not be the best, but sure is a baller, Neely from Owsley County. The kid can shoot the ball an Ive seen him put on some very nice moves this year. He isnt selfish either as Ive seen him contribute to multiple points. The kids a junior an is lackin in size really, but I love to watch him play!
  21. Glad we are in teh win column now! I agree Hall is a fine coach!
  22. I see the Breathitt/Wolfe game being very good, but I think Gilbert can control down low in this game and help Wolfe more. I have already heard rumors of Breathitt getting a new coach lol. Just cause Hall has 1 down year, look at what happens...
  23. I seriously doubt City School getting another gym for a long time. I dont believe they are financialy able, plus where would they put it?
  24. It wont hold very many people. I would take a guess of somewhere around 500-750. Im not very good at guessing, so...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.