Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region Coaching changes

Featured Replies

Any info on coaching changes. I know Coldiron from Powell has resigned.

Wow!! Was this his decision or did the "people above" have a say in this? Which leads me to my next question, will Baker hang around in Stanton?

I have heard many rumors, but I don't have enough info to verify anything yet. Unfortunately, I believe that a couple of programs would prosper with more positive coaching philosophies.

Please do not post anything on teams/coaches that are still playing in the Tournament. This would not be fair to the players. Thanks:thumb:

If he doesn't stick around think that the district tourney game had anything to do with it?

Anyone heard any rumors about Coach Tiller at Estill Goin to Montgomery?

 

6 Million Doallar Gym isn't bad!!!!!!!!

Anyone heard any rumors about Coach Tiller at Estill Goin to Montgomery?

 

6 Million Doallar Gym isn't bad!!!!!!!!

Don't see Bart Rison going anywhere.

I heard that Coach Smith from Owsley has resigned, i believe it happened about a weekago.

I think the biggest question is the rumor that is being tossed around about Al. Ive heard a couple different situations, which the only one I guess I can comment on right now then is Breathitt. I heard he might be coming to Breathitt, but just cant see that happening.

I think the biggest question is the rumor that is being tossed around about Al. Ive heard a couple different situations, which the only one I guess I can comment on right now then is Breathitt. I heard he might be coming to Breathitt, but just cant see that happening.

 

:confused: WHy???:confused:

Anyone heard any rumors about Coach Tiller at Estill Goin to Montgomery?

 

6 Million Doallar Gym isn't bad!!!!!!!!

 

Another post made by a friend of mine.

 

I personally dont know anything about this. Hope Tiller stays!

I heard that Coach Smith from Owsley has resigned, i believe it happened about a weekago.

I have heard from many players that he has quit.

I think the biggest question is the rumor that is being tossed around about Al. Ive heard a couple different situations, which the only one I guess I can comment on right now then is Breathitt. I heard he might be coming to Breathitt, but just cant see that happening.

 

Why in the world would he do this??

In my opinion Al Holland is going nowhere. He has the best job in Eastern KY with a 10 school feeder system. He makes more money than any coach in Eastern KY.

  • Author
In my opinion Al Holland is going nowhere. He has the best job in Eastern KY with a 10 school feeder system. He makes more money than any coach in Eastern KY.

Agreed. The only place he might go in Eastern Ky would be Pikeville College.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.