Cody Gilbert

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if he could dress and play on his senior night - but if he wasnt sure he could produce - I wouldnt risk him. Even if he just starts - an accident could happen that quick. I think a game before districts is a good time for him to come back. Get one game under his belt before making a run at the regional qualifying.

From what I have heard from people who have went to school with Crowe and know him on and off the court - he has a problem with goofing off and not taking his game serious. I have no idea if this has to do with why he is currently suspended though.

From what i have heard, there were 2 players dismissed from the team and will not return. I know in Wolfe county will not return may mean a day or a week but I dont think the school board could allow these players to return.

From what i have heard, there were 2 players dismissed from the team and will not return. I know in Wolfe county will not return may mean a day or a week but I dont think the school board could allow these players to return.

I agree, from what I've heard, they are through the rest of the year.

I don't know the current situation with the Wolfe County players, and don't pretend to know, but these are teenagers who are prone to make mistakes and sometimes administrators overreact to such mistakes and that can lead to the type of situation where initially it is said ____ will not return, and later _____ returns.

Again, I don't know the facts of this particular situation, just asking that we remember that kids sometimes make mistakes, and that these are just kids after all.

And finally, I just want to wish Mr. Gilbert the best and hope his injury is healing well and quickly. Best of luck to the Wolves and Mr. Gilbert for the rest of the season.