Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cody Gilbert

Featured Replies

Just wondering any updates on his status. Hate to see him missing time after such a great offensive year so far. Either way, best wishes in the future.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard today from a source at Wolfe that he will be out 1 game prior to the district.

  • Author

I am glad he will return for the district, just hope it cold be sooner. Good luck to him.

Yeah I heard that he got a custom piece made and that he might even return for the buckhorn game or senior night but only with about 40% mobility in that hand. It is a hard lick for him and the Wolves but I wish them well.

It would be great if he could dress and play on his senior night - but if he wasnt sure he could produce - I wouldnt risk him. Even if he just starts - an accident could happen that quick. I think a game before districts is a good time for him to come back. Get one game under his belt before making a run at the regional qualifying.

Landers Crowe has been suspended from the team. I don't know the details of why or how long he is out for???

From what I have heard from people who have went to school with Crowe and know him on and off the court - he has a problem with goofing off and not taking his game serious. I have no idea if this has to do with why he is currently suspended though.

From what I have heard from people who have went to school with Crowe and know him on and off the court - he has a problem with goofing off and not taking his game serious. I have no idea if this has to do with why he is currently suspended though.

 

From what i have heard, there were 2 players dismissed from the team and will not return. I know in Wolfe county will not return may mean a day or a week but I dont think the school board could allow these players to return.

From what i have heard, there were 2 players dismissed from the team and will not return. I know in Wolfe county will not return may mean a day or a week but I dont think the school board could allow these players to return.

 

I agree, from what I've heard, they are through the rest of the year.

Cody Gilbert is one of the best players in Eastern KY, possibly the best. If he is able to come back and play this year Wolfe Co. will be a threat to beat anyone in the 14th Region.

When has a kid been suspended then returned for Wolfe, over such violations that you UK4life are insinuating on. Please tell me.

  • Author

I don't know the current situation with the Wolfe County players, and don't pretend to know, but these are teenagers who are prone to make mistakes and sometimes administrators overreact to such mistakes and that can lead to the type of situation where initially it is said ____ will not return, and later _____ returns.

 

Again, I don't know the facts of this particular situation, just asking that we remember that kids sometimes make mistakes, and that these are just kids after all.

 

And finally, I just want to wish Mr. Gilbert the best and hope his injury is healing well and quickly. Best of luck to the Wolves and Mr. Gilbert for the rest of the season.

As do I LCBF and I heard today that he might play monday against Buchorn if he feels he can.

  • Author

I certainly hope he feels like playing but don't want to see him hurt himself worse. He is definately one of the most talented kids to play mountain basketball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.