Cody Gilbert

Yeah I talked to him after the game the other night and taht was his main concern. He doesnt want to come back to fast an potentially turn a kinda small injury into a nagging devastating injury that requires surgery. He said he couldn't wait to get back on the floor but that he just had to make the right choice for him.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When has a kid been suspended then returned for Wolfe, over such violations that you UK4life are insinuating on. Please tell me.

Calm down Den, all I was saying is that the "offense" that I heard may not be correct!! I do not know for sure what the offense was so i cannot be completely sure that it was what i heard.

Another question, They havent "tested" long so this hasn't happened right?? & there have been others in the past that were kicked off for about this reason & let back on.

Yeah I talked to him after the game the other night and taht was his main concern. He doesnt want to come back to fast an potentially turn a kinda small injury into a nagging devastating injury that requires surgery. He said he couldn't wait to get back on the floor but that he just had to make the right choice for him.

I can completely understand that! He is such a nice young man and wish him all the best.

Yeah I know but now I have a friendly question for you, If he does play how do you thinkhe will do against the bobcats on senior night.

It's his right hand?? That's what i've heard so it might affect him greatly. Its hard to not use it (probably in a cast?) & then have to play a game. Time will tell?? I'm sure the Bobcats would rather face Wolfe w/o gilbert though!!

I certainly hope that he does well. Although it's true Lee County would rather win, and a win is easier without Gilbert on the floor, I personally like to see kids perform well on their senior night. I think if its his first game back he may struggle in the first quarter, but Cody is a fighter and after he adjusts to playing with the cast will have a great performance.

Cody Gilbert is one of the best players in Eastern KY, possibly the best. If he is able to come back and play this year Wolfe Co. will be a threat to beat anyone in the 14th Region.

I agree that Gilbert is one of the best in the mountains. As for Wolfe being a threat in the 14th I dont think so. Wolfe has 0 defense. That equals 0 chance of winning the region.

Cody Gilbert is one of the best players in Eastern KY, possibly the best. If he is able to come back and play this year Wolfe Co. will be a threat to beat anyone in the 14th Region.

Cody's cousin twice removed Cory Gilbert of Ludlow could very well be the best player in the 9th region next year. Excellent 3 point range..