Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uk4Life

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uk4Life

  1. Who would want this job??? The revolving door at Breathitt continues!! I dont think Coach K could survive in Breathitt.
  2. I think Tiller is happy @ Estill but it's always most think people would like to eventually coach @ their home school. sometimes this is accurate, sometimes it is not.
  3. I'm pretty sure Montgomery has over 1,000 kids. dont know if its 3A or 4A though.
  4. I will always root for the 13,14,15 & 16th!!
  5. Someone told me today of a couple rumors that may make sense. They said that the Morgan job was now open & that Lee Co's coach would take over. Not sure if this is accurate or not but the pieces seem to fit since Lee's coach is from Morgan (iIm not 100% sure). Anyone heard anything??
  6. Anything could happen but in a horse race, they would be one of the long shots. I always like to see the long shot or cinderella team.
  7. I think that a team can get a timeout as the ball goes through the net & is not in the hands of the opposing team yet. If the team waits until the team gets it out of the net, then it should not be granted. This is my understanding but I have been wrong in the past.
  8. Congrats to Elliott on a great year. Should be a nice 1st round game. not as sure about round 2 but enjoy the experience @ Lexington
  9. I feel that Scott is clear #1 & then there is a pretty big gap after #2 Ballard. here is my prediction: semifinals Scott Co vs. South Laurel/Fairdale game (I pick Fairdale) Ballard vs. Warren Central finals Scott Co. vs. Ballard (Scott Co. to win)
  10. i checked on khsaa, they have district tourny's from 99 to present. Lee hasnt won at least since 1999. dont know about before then??
  11. In the 14th: I think Hazard will defeat PCC @ hazard also KCC will beat JBS buckhorn will make it a game against Leslie going with Powell in the upset over Estill
  12. that is right, POY only goes to the top senior. Hicks is a junior. My top seniors as of today: 1. Tyler Rich - if lee advances to semi's or beyond 2. Cody Gilbert-Wolfe needs to make some noise but is the top player in the region. Hand may hurt & team achievements as well. 3. Robert Amis-If PCC advances to lexington, he has a shot since he is the biggest profile player on that team. 4. Cam Wright-If LCC makes noise but probably won't get many votes since he hasnt got the attention that he has deserved all season. 5. Robert Smith-great player but on a bad team & if anyone gets it on a bad team it will be Gilbert.
  13. This is what is soo wonderful about PCC/Hazard fans. When you get beat this year, you'll just crawl in your hole & not come out. When you do, I'm sure you got cheated. I mean the might Commodores & the god-king Holland, could never lose a fair match!! (from wayne's world) We're not worthy, we're not worthy of being in the same region as the all mighty al holland & his commodores!!! Please, keep posting we love your unbiased accounts of high school basketball!! Its like watching the fair & balanced fox news!!
  14. Have to go with Hazard in the Coliseum but nothing would surprise me at this point in this crazy Aseason!!!
  15. POY will depend on how the postseason goes. If lee wins, I think Rich & Wright will both be poy & coy. If hazard wins, Hicks will be poy & spurlock may edge wright. If leslie wins, i think morgan & day will split some votes & rich or hicks could get it. It should be exciting to watch!!!!
  16. Right now, it has to be Danny Wright of Lee but that could change depending on how the postseason unfolds!! I feel its his to lose!!
  17. Didnt the 4th also get them against Estill?? up 15 or 20 & losing??
  18. Why exactly does the All "A" only count 10-12. According to them freshman do not count toward the # & many of these teams play freshman on their varsity teams. They do not count as students but do count as players?? Wouldnt it make sense to count 9-12?? High school varsity basketball stats only count for 9-12 (not 10-12), why not go by this standard?? Size of a freshman class should not matter unless it is so big to put them over the total ##.
  19. It's his right hand?? That's what i've heard so it might affect him greatly. Its hard to not use it (probably in a cast?) & then have to play a game. Time will tell?? I'm sure the Bobcats would rather face Wolfe w/o gilbert though!!
  20. I remember talk of lee having a 7th or 8th grader a few years ago that started. is he still playing?? How good of a hitter is he??
  21. I saw a couple games last year & Bowling didnt appear to want to go opposite field. I'm not saying that he cant but he looked to be a pull higher to me. Again, i just saw a few games & may be wrong.
  22. I know Kyle Lively is already a head coach but how much has his stock risen with the job he's done in Jackson City this season?? Would he want a higher profile position??
  23. What is Menifee's record this year?? I heard last year that they had a decent freshman & jv group (i think). Shouldnt this translate to a decent hs team?
  24. I agree, basketball is MUCH more than just winning & losing. You win & lose with class!
  25. I think the thread was referring to who should get the majority of minutes. Without Neeley I think it would be really really hard for Owsley to beat a good Lee team. So, wouldnt it make sense to play those younger guys more & get them some valuable experience. It might also help them to play without Smith in the line up some. He's going to be gone next year so get them some experience with there future lineup. Not throwing in the towel but playing for the future. Pro teams do this when they know they arent in the playoffs, get those young guys some game experience.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.