Jackson City 80 Cumberland 65

Jackson played pretty decent in this one. Jumped out to I believe it was a 14-0 lead. Fugate and Howard probably had 20+ points each. I know 2 other starters scored in double figures and the other (Thompson) was pretty close if not. Overall defense was pretty good. JV played several minutes throughout the whole game. Good win for the Tigers in their home opener. By the way, the gym was packed. Looks like the Tigers will get a lot of support from the community this year.

Jackson played pretty decent in this one. Jumped out to I believe it was a 14-0 lead. Fugate and Howard probably had 20+ points each. I know 2 other starters scored in double figures and the other (Thompson) was pretty close if not. Overall defense was pretty good. JV played several minutes throughout the whole game. Good win for the Tigers in their home opener. By the way, the gym was packed. Looks like the Tigers will get a lot of support from the community this year.

It's nice to see the fans coming out to support the Tigers, the players deserve it. This is one of their best teams in years.

BTW, how many will Jackson's new gwn seat?

Congrats to the the Tigers as they improve to 3-3 on the season. :thumb:

Wow Jackson City must be a really improved program. I watched C'land play in three games this year, They are well coached and a solid team. Jackson is a tough place to play, when I played we won by 1 at Jackson, 8 players fouled out, at our place we won by 42, A big turn around lol.