Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson City 80 Cumberland 65

Featured Replies

Congrats to the the Tigers as they improve to 3-3 on the season. :thumb:

Jackson played pretty decent in this one. Jumped out to I believe it was a 14-0 lead. Fugate and Howard probably had 20+ points each. I know 2 other starters scored in double figures and the other (Thompson) was pretty close if not. Overall defense was pretty good. JV played several minutes throughout the whole game. Good win for the Tigers in their home opener. By the way, the gym was packed. Looks like the Tigers will get a lot of support from the community this year.

Congratulations to Jackson City and am glad to hear about community support. I think it makes a difference to the players. Jackson City is a great team and is tough competition.

Jackson played pretty decent in this one. Jumped out to I believe it was a 14-0 lead. Fugate and Howard probably had 20+ points each. I know 2 other starters scored in double figures and the other (Thompson) was pretty close if not. Overall defense was pretty good. JV played several minutes throughout the whole game. Good win for the Tigers in their home opener. By the way, the gym was packed. Looks like the Tigers will get a lot of support from the community this year.

It's nice to see the fans coming out to support the Tigers, the players deserve it. This is one of their best teams in years.

 

BTW, how many will Jackson's new gwn seat?

Congrats to Jackson City!! It's great to see them playing good basketball!!

It wont hold very many people. I would take a guess of somewhere around 500-750. Im not very good at guessing, so...

I seriously doubt City School getting another gym for a long time. I dont believe they are financialy able, plus where would they put it?

Congrats to the the Tigers as they improve to 3-3 on the season. :thumb:

Wow Jackson City must be a really improved program. I watched C'land play in three games this year, They are well coached and a solid team. Jackson is a tough place to play, when I played we won by 1 at Jackson, 8 players fouled out, at our place we won by 42, A big turn around lol.

A big turn around lol

 

Probably both ways lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.