Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCHS 1996

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LCHS 1996

  1. Hazard's 1993-94 team was 8 seconds from beating M.C. Napier in the regional final, of course they ended up losing!! If they had held on Hazard would have went to the Sweet 16 with a record 9-19!! Winning 3 of those games in the district and regional tournaments!!
  2. 3 more dawgs!! Good luck!!
  3. Really hate to hear this!! Hope everything is OK!!
  4. Your making me very curious!!
  5. This will be a great game, wish I could make the trip to Georgetown!! Will it be televised on any of the area stations or on the internet?
  6. Hazard 72 Letcher Co. Central 64 Good luck Dawgs!!
  7. Cordia 65 JBS 61 Final Anyone go the game? Wondered what happened? What is up with JBS? I am sure they will bounce back at the right time, but seem to be struggling right now! Anyone from JBS care to comment?
  8. Wondered what everyone thought? Hazard only won by one point in the 14th Region All "A" tournament. Will this game be as close as the last? I think it will be another good game, with the Dawgs winning by more than a point. Hazard 68 Lee Co. 61
  9. Great game by Hazard, hope they continue to play well down the stretch!! Is Powell Co. young this year, I was wondering how many players were seniors, juniors, sophmores, and freshman? Anyone know? Thanks!
  10. Hazard 74 Powell Co. 60 Good luck Hazard!!
  11. That surprises me as well!! Would have never guessed this would happen!!
  12. I always root for the smaller class A schools, and love to see them do well. I as well would love to see 2 or 3 class A schools make the Sweet 16 come March. Correct me if I am wrong, but the last class A team to make it to the state finals was Paintsville in 1998. Is that correct?? Also, is Paintsville the last class A team to win a state championship in 1996?
  13. Great game by two good teams!! Good luck the rest of the season to both teams and I hope to see both at Rupp Arena in March!!
  14. You can watch it live online at: http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime
  15. I was thinking the same thing!! :thumb:
  16. I agree, I thought Hazard's fan support was a big part of the comeback. Got everyone fired up at the right time!! We will need that kind of fan support again for 4 quarters today!! Go Dawgs! :thumb:
  17. You going to the game Qman?
  18. Hazard 56 University Heights 53 I will have my fingers crossed, good luck Dawgs!!
  19. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, JMO!! Keep the updates coming!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.