Boys All "A" Finals

Hazard defeated Rose Hill in a 14 point come-back in the fourth quarter to win in OT.

University Heights played a well fought battle with Paintsville.

Hazard vs University Heights in the All "A" finals Sunday at the EKU McBrayer Arena at Three P.M. Eastern and Two P.M. Central.

It's sure to be a party and be fun!!! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Anybody have anything to say going into it? IMO it's the top bracket favorite going against the lower bracket favorite. Sure to shape up to be a good one in Richmond.

I have to take my Blazers winning it by a score of 7. With Scotty Hopson or Ty Edmondson being the MVP of the tournament. Good luck to both teams and have fun!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for a low scoring game, in the 50's. Eliminating the second change points and whichever teams, stops the dribble penetration, will win this game.

Two very solid and well coached teams. FT's, may decide it in the 4th. UHA is very athletic and Hazard, can match in certain areas.

Be a good game to watch, look forward to it.

If Hazard keeps their composure and plays smart, I think they can play with this team and come out with a squeeker of a victory. Hazard by 2!

Remember, it's not the size of the dog in the fight...it's the size of the fight in the dog"

Go Bulldogs!

I agree with Rickyp. You know we played them in Richmond and I truly feel like Hobson and Edmonson from UH truly have no class or respect for the game. So what they can dunk a ball. Act like you have done it before. They both are very good on offense but I have to say that they are 2 of the laziest defensive players I have seen in a while. I really dont feel as if they are team players. It is all about them. All I have to say is Good Luck in college. Hopefully a college coach will put them in their place. Oh and by the way, They are no comparison to Darius Miller from Mason County. Darius is a class act. Take notes from Darius boys, He should be your role model. Seriously.

I predict that a player from UHA scores, beats their chest and yells "look at me, look at me" on the way down the floor.

Seen that before, Huh?

I witnessed Edmonson nail a three, hold the pose back on defense, get beaten for two and then commit a charge. I hope we lost to this year's Champ, however, I don't know if they can stay disiplined for thirty-two straight minutes. They will need to do that to beat hazard.

Seen that before, Huh?

I witnessed Edmunson nail a three, hold the pose back on defense, get beaten for two and then commit a charge. I hope we lost to this year's Champ, however, I don't know if they can stay disiplined for thirty-two straight minutes. They will need to do that to beat hazard.

It's not just Edmunson.