Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys All "A" Finals

Featured Replies

It's not just Edmunson.

 

No its not and Hopson isn't the only other one. #25 hit a three and backpedaled the length of the floor like "look at me everyone, I am the man."

You did not see that from last year's Champs as they beat uha by twenty or by hazard when they won it in 2004. Those two teams were disciplined. :thumb:

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

They are kids. Of course they are cocky.... Your telling me Miller has NEVER been cocky? Mack has NEVER been cocky? None of the Hazard players have NEVER been cocky? The former Michael Jordan for the Chicago Bulls has NEVER been cocky? President Bush has NEVER been cocky? Are you seriously telling me that none of ya'll have NEVER been cocky? WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I am not saying that it is ok to do this all the time. But quit acting like they (University Heights) are not a class act and are just a bunch of immature little brats. EVERYONE DOES IT. I'll stop here before I get in trouble.

  • Author

And by the way good luck to both teams. Go out there and give it 110% for your teams and your schools. But most of all have fun!

Hazard 56

University Heights 53

 

I will have my fingers crossed, good luck Dawgs!!

They are kids. Of course they are cocky.... Your telling me Miller has NEVER been cocky? Mack has NEVER been cocky? None of the Hazard players have NEVER been cocky? The former Michael Jordan for the Chicago Bulls has NEVER been cocky? President Bush has NEVER been cocky? Are you seriously telling me that none of ya'll have NEVER been cocky? WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I am not saying that it is ok to do this all the time. But quit acting like they (University Heights) are not a class act and are just a bunch of immature little brats. EVERYONE DOES IT. I'll stop here before I get in trouble.

 

I think this may be your problem, most do not do it. Paintsville may have matched them in the "it's about me" department though. I'll give you that.

WARNING: This thread is to talk about the game....leave all the other, unnecessary discussion to PM's.

Normally I would root for the team that beat my team out so I should be rooting for UHA but I will be rooting for Hazard. Saying that I think that UHA wins 62-57.

I don't think that UHA gets too much love from anyone not directly associated with University Heights. It's hard to root for a program going for its 8th "A" State Championship.

 

It's human nature to root for the underdog and Hazard seems to be a legit bona-fide candidate for the support of the rest of the Commonwealth in this one.

 

Good luck to the Bulldogs, and enjoy the show put on by Scotty and Tyshawn.

 

The game is live today on TV via ICN-6 here in Northern Kentucky.

Hazard by 5 in O/T.

Hazard had trouble with Rose Hill's press and UHA is much quicker. The Bulldogs need to attack the press better today if they expect to win their second All A title.

You going to the game Qman?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.