Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lex. Catholic @ Scott County 2/16

Featured Replies

Lexington Catholic goes to Georgetown to take on the Cardinals of Scott County on the Cardinals Senior night. Not sure how many teams in history have beat three number 1 teams in one season but the cards could pull this feat off with a win against Catholic. Any Predictions?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott County by 3. Senior Night, and at home, they'll pull it out.

I think Lex Catholic will beat Scott by 4 or 5 and put their stamp on as being the best team in the state.

I'll take Scott County, being at home and on senior night.

This will be a great game, wish I could make the trip to Georgetown!! Will it be televised on any of the area stations or on the internet?

Think I'm gonna make my first ever trip to Scott Co.'s gym that I can remember anyways.

 

I won't predict anything other then a great game between two top teams. Lex Cath plays good team ball and when Smart and Stewart hit their shots it really makes this team go. Scott Co. will need to involve their big men which I'm sure is their plan and really work the ball down in the paint. Considering both teams usually run wide open games I'm excited to see this.

Phares is playing as good as anyone in the state right now and will be difficult for LC to do anything with. I look for SC by about 8.

  • Author

I'll take SC by 8 because its at home. This will be the third number one ranked team they have taken down this year.

I don't think Scott County will lose again the rest of the year. They will win this one by 10+

This will be a great game, wish I could make the trip to Georgetown!! Will it be televised on any of the area stations or on the internet?

 

Should be on internet radio at scottcountystats.com.:thumb:

I don't think Scott County will lose again the rest of the year. They will win this one by 10+

 

If that is true they will have earned it!

The Phares-Novosal matchup will be an interesting one to watch! I don't know if they will guard each other, but both are very good big men. Also I'm interested in seeing who plays the best between Guyn and Sanford.

Scott County 82

Catholic 73

Coach Hicks has a week to get ready for Lexington Catholic, he will see him tonight against Madison Central. Phares is the best big man in the state this year. Portwood has to find a way to get his shot at the Point. Ge'lawn has for find his shot from the outside to open up the lane to the basket. If all the things come together Scott County will not lose another game this year! Repeat Baby!

 

Scott County by 12

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.