Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Perry Central Basketball

Featured Replies

It has been rumored that John Yancy Amos has left the struggling PCC basketball team for undisclosed reasons. Can anyone verify this information?

 

:confused:

Yes unfortunately this is true. I saw John Yancy at Hibbetts today and he was buying him a tennis racquet. He said that he just wanted to focus on Tennis his best sport. He also said since he didnt care much for playing on a team, he was not going to play any doubles at all. Singles matches only. Good luck JYA you'll be another Andre Agassi. :banana:

Yes unfortunately this is true. I saw John Yancy at Hibbetts today and he was buying him a tennis racquet. He said that he just wanted to focus on Tennis his best sport. He also said since he didnt care much for playing on a team, he was not going to play any doubles at all. Singles matches only. Good luck JYA you'll be another Andre Agassi. :banana:

 

WOW! :lol:

Change is hard to accept at PCC. Just look at UK.

Is the Amis kid playing tonight against June Buchanon?

No, not a chance. He is gone for good this time. Him and Coach Hatcher just didn't mesh too well together, so they ended the relationship.

Thanks MOH for the update. You always seem on top of the happenings in our region. I appreciate your knowledge

I think this will hurt PCC, but they will move on and continuing playing. They have lost a lot of players this season. I am not a PCC fan, but for the kids sake, I hope they get it together and start playing better.

Thanks MOH for the update. You always seem on top of the happenings in our region. I appreciate your knowledge

 

Try to keep up with everything I can on all the teams around this region. Never know who will want to know what is going on with who. Some of the people that can't make it out to all the games has to get the info somewhere. It's not hard to get the info on this region though, gossip travels from Jenkins to Estill county in a matter of seconds, funny stuff. Gotta love mountain basketball.

You sure are right about the speed of gossip. :D

WOW! :lol:

 

WOW indeed!!! I guess there is an "I" in tennis. :lol:

I have a Question for you Perry Central people out there.... Why did the Perry Co. turn down Eddie Whitaker for the coaching job? That would have brought in Josh Whitaker, and Rob Warren too the team as well. Those two players should have been a good reason to bring in the coach. But Perry Central let the Coach and Two VERY GOOD 14th Region players get alway to their cross town team (Hazard)........ And I'm 100% sure Perry Central turned him DOWN.....

I have a Question for you Perry Central people out there.... Why did the Perry Co. turn down Eddie Whitaker for the coaching job? That would have brought in Josh Whitaker, and Rob Warren too the team as well. Those two players should have been a good reason to bring in the coach. But Perry Central let the Coach and Two VERY GOOD 14th Region players get alway to their cross town team (Hazard)........ And I'm 100% sure Perry Central turned him DOWN.....

 

Good question! :thumb:

I have a Question for you Perry Central people out there.... Why did the Perry Co. turn down Eddie Whitaker for the coaching job? That would have brought in Josh Whitaker, and Rob Warren too the team as well. Those two players should have been a good reason to bring in the coach. But Perry Central let the Coach and Two VERY GOOD 14th Region players get alway to their cross town team (Hazard)........ And I'm 100% sure Perry Central turned him DOWN.....

 

 

I've got a better question...WHY WOULD YOU EVER, EVER LET AL HOLLAND GO? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT DECISION. Politics and HS athletics...Al is just doing what he has always done....win...looks like Coach Holland is the common factor in PCC's past success and Hazard's current/future success...

 

Boy, that's gotta hurt! Bet that's a move that's hard to explain to the PCC faithful...

I have a Question for you Perry Central people out there.... Why did the Perry Co. turn down Eddie Whitaker for the coaching job? That would have brought in Josh Whitaker, and Rob Warren too the team as well. Those two players should have been a good reason to bring in the coach. But Perry Central let the Coach and Two VERY GOOD 14th Region players get alway to their cross town team (Hazard)........ And I'm 100% sure Perry Central turned him DOWN.....

 

They turned him down bc that would have took playing time away from the Amis's and they wouldnt have got to be stars like the superintendent wanted the 3 to be. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.