Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Central @Hazard Tonight?????

Featured Replies

I have heard this game is cancelled. Is that true? If they do play I think Hazard will win by 11.

Game is not cancelled. Hazard by 1. If Hazard wins by more than 10 it would greatly surprise me.

  • Author

I am glad they are going to play.

Hazard by about 10!

 

Go Bulldogs!

Hazard by 17. After watching Letcher I dont think they can play with Hazard eventhough I hope Letcher wins. Goodluck to both teams

Hazard too big for LCC. Hazard by 13 at home.

Hazard 72

Letcher Co. Central 64

 

Good luck Dawgs!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.