Jackson City v/s Wolfe Co. 55th Championship Predictions...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfe has a distinct advantage in the interior, with Jackson being very well balanced at the guard position. Should be a great game, and the winner will have a definite shot at winning the big one too. This is going to turn out to be a great 14th reigonal tournament. I am going to take Wolfe by 7. Good luck to you all roudleather and hope we get to play again in the finals of the reigon.

Wolfe has a distinct advantage in the interior, with Jackson being very well balanced at the guard position. Should be a great game, and the winner will have a definite shot at winning the big one too. This is going to turn out to be a great 14th reigonal tournament. I am going to take Wolfe by 7. Good luck to you all roudleather and hope we get to play again in the finals of the reigon.

Same here Den! Thanks!

Jackson may be a little lachadaisical after playing Riverside and then running into the Lion's Den but no matter what , this one is gonna be good. Wolfe by 7. Especially if the score goes past 69 then Wolfe's offense is running and they're playing their game.

Wolfe played two regional games and then last night's distric game at Breathitt so playing there wont be big change or adversity in location.

I think Jackson City will win, but the Wolves are playing better now that Cody Gilbert is back. Jackson is also in a tailspin right now, losing 4 straight games before defeating Riverside in the district. This game will be close. Jackson City, if they play like they're capable, by 6.

I think it's going to be a great game. I'm going with Wolfe Co. by 3. I don't see JCity being able to stop Gilbert on the interior and Wolfe's defense looked better against Breathitt. Wolfe better get back though, or JCity will do a lay-up drill on them.

Coach Creech will have his troops ready for tournament time......check out his fathers resume....always played in the tourney. Wolfe by 5

Very true. The elder Creech always had his boys ready for tournament play. It wouldn't surprise me if the Wolves won. I'm trying to figure out how Jackson City could play so strong all through the season, with a big win at Hazard and other nice wins, and then suddenly slide backwards. If they play like they were in the middle of the season then they will win this game. If they play like they have in the last 4 games of the regular season, then they will lose. Wolfe looks at this as a brand new season, and they have been reinvigorated by the return of Gilbert, and the good play of Stamper.

Has Jackson City ever won the 55th district? Does anyone know? If not, then whichever team wins it will be their first 55th championship (of course, Wolfe won a ton of them in their old district, the 56th).

Very true. The elder Creech always had his boys ready for tournament play. It wouldn't surprise me if the Wolves won. I'm trying to figure out how Jackson City could play so strong all through the season, with a big win at Hazard and other nice wins, and then suddenly slide backwards. If they play like they were in the middle of the season then they will win this game. If they play like they have in the last 4 games of the regular season, then they will lose. Wolfe looks at this as a brand new season, and they have been reinvigorated by the return of Gilbert, and the good play of Stamper.

Has Jackson City ever won the 55th district? Does anyone know? If not, then whichever team wins it will be their first 55th championship (of course, Wolfe won a ton of them in their old district, the 56th).

The last time Jackson City won distric was in 1934. But I look for them to make history on Thursday. JCity by 10.

The last time Jackson City won distric was in 1934. But I look for them to make history on Thursday. JCity by 10.

WOW!

There will definitely be some celebrations in Jackson if they can win their first title in 72 years. They may be even handing out free burgers at White Flash. :lol:

WOW!

There will definitely be some celebrations in Jackson if they can win their first title in 72 years. They may be even handing out free burgers at White Flash. :lol:

Free burgers at the White flash? count me in