Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill @ Wolfe 1-31

Featured Replies

Who wins this one? 3 of the top 6 or 7 players in the region will be playing in Gilbert, Dixon and Berryman. I think Estill has the talent and firepower to beat Wolfe at home, but Hazard had problems doing that.

I think Estill is to good for the Wolfe Co. squad. Dixon is a great post player and Berryman is good shooter.

Estill - 72

Wolfe - 64

I believe Estill is a really good team, but I also believe Wolfe will come into this game with a chip on their shoulder for the loss to Buckhorn. Depending on how Wolfe will respond, i'm taking Wolfe by 5.

Wolfe-74

Estill-69

Ohh this should be an exciting game! I would love to be there, but guess I'll be listening on the radio! I wish both teams good luck and would hate to venture a prediction. I really like both teams and have enjoyed watching both this season. One thing is sure, whomever wins will definately deserve it.

:DOld 56th v.s. New 56th!!!:D

Who wins this one? 3 of the top 6 or 7 players in the region will be playing in Gilbert, Dixon and Berryman. I think Estill has the talent and firepower to beat Wolfe at home, but Hazard had problems doing that.

Hazard should have won that game. I'll go with Estill.

If they should've won then why didnt they? Hazard was outplayed and if Wolfe plays the way they did that night than they will be able to beat anyone in this region.

I think Estill will beat Wolfe at home. Wolfe just hasn't got te firepower to beat Estill.

:thumb:

I think Estill will beat Wolfe at home. Wolfe just hasn't got te firepower to beat Estill.

Estill by double digits, Estill is too solid on "d" and too consistant with Dixon on offense.

I'll go with Wolfe. They seem to be playing pretty good right now. Estill is still a mystery to me. I haven't been able to see them play at all.

  • Author

This isn't saying that Estill has been slighted in any way by referee's but our team is still adapting to 14th region officials. Before we knew all the faces and coach knew how far he could push it before getting a "t". Things like that we are still adapting to. But I feel the 14th officials are great and I don't really have any complaints. I think next year will be different for Estill as the region and we adapt to each other. This could be a suprise for us but I think we can beat Wolfe. We have good matchups all around.

I think it will be a good game. Either team has a chance to win. Just depends on which team shows up.

I know what you mean RTP, switching regions means more than just switching who you play. You have to adapt to a new style of play, a different style of refering, and a different style of coaching. Estill will be very well adapt in a few years, and they are good enough to make alot of noise this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.