Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie Eagles Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leslie Eagles Fan

  1. Leslie Co. won don't know any details...I think by 10 or so.
  2. Where is this kid getting looks to play college basketball at?
  3. I know every coach has the opportunity to be in the association.
  4. The particpants were chosen by the coaching members of the 14th Region Coaches Association.
  5. Where is Adam McCarty from Johnson Central going to college?
  6. Jeremy Shepard of Leslie County High School signed to play baseball for Alice Lloyd College last week. Everyone at Leslie County wishes him the best of luck and are behind him all the way.
  7. John Horton (MLB) of Leslie County High School signed Monday to play football for Georgetown. Everyone at Leslie is extremely proud of John and wish him the best of luck.
  8. Today at 12:30 @ Leslie County High School Quentin Morgan signed to play baseball for the Eagles of Morehead. Quentin is the first baseball player in Leslie County history to sign with a Division 1 program. We all here at Leslie County are proud of Quentin and wish him the best of luck.:thumb:
  9. Way to go Jared. Wish you the best of luck form everyone here in Leslie County.
  10. Congrats Riley, best of luck in everything, we all in Leslie County know you can do it.
  11. A will deserved award for Jackson City.
  12. I will be the first to say that Leslie will have to be as prepared for this game as they were for the Lee County game or they will be leaving the game losers. Jackson City is the most dangerous team in the region because when they are hitting they can beat anyone. I know these boys from Leslie and I have been around them for a long time and they have played Jackson City since Middle School and almost everyone of the games have been battles. Jackson City is good team and can beat any team left in this region when they are hitting.
  13. Alot of people on here are saying that Leslie will overlook Jackson City and I couldn't disagree more. Jackson played Leslie early in the season and I think Leslie only pulled out the win by 2. Also this is the same group of boys who lost there last football game getting upset by Sheldon Clark, so I truly believe these boys will be as ready for this game as they were for the Lee Co. game.
  14. I would say I speak for all Leslie County fans in saying we hope that Fetters ankle injury isn't serious.
  15. Bad Cat seems pretty confident in Lee's defense. If Morgan gets 30 I wouldn't be surprised. He is averaging probally close to 20ppg this season. I am assuming that Lee's defense has improved since the last regular season game last season when Daniel Day went for 29 on the Bobcasts. Now I am not trying to disrespect Lee County, I believe they are a great team and that Coach Wright has done an excellent job. I believe though that Leslie will come out tommorow looking for respect. This is a veteran-laden team who believes that they have been disrespected all year, by people talking of how inconsiestent they have been. Leslie has played as hard as a schedule as any team this side of I-75. I believe that tommorow night Leslie will show just how good they are and play their best game of the season against Lee. Good luck to the Eagles and wish you guys the best of luck. FYI- Since Coach Sizemore took over last year the Eagles are 5-0 at Knott Central's gym.
  16. Is Hazards game tonight with Estill still going to be played?
  17. Hicks is a great player but I truly believe Tyler Bailey is over-rated. Bailey is a spot up shooter and thats it, he is not quick or fast and can not beat his man off the dribble. I believe that next year Bailey will be the number 2 player in the region behind Hicks. This year though I believe he is a top 10 player but should not be considered in the top 5 players.
  18. It is very hard to compare Hicks to Morgan or Day, since Day and Morgan are both bigger and play a different style of game. There is no doubt in my mind though that Hicks is a great player, and in the top 4 players in the region.
  19. You man be right, thats just my opinion.
  20. I can think of 3 players in the region who are as good or better than Hicks. One is from Wolfe the other 2 from Leslie.
  21. Is Joe Siler still playing for Lynn Camp?
  22. How long is Cody going to be out and how did he break his hand? Is Stamper still playing or did he leave the team?
  23. For Leslie, Daniel Day had 20 and Quentin Morgan had 17 points. Not for sure about for Breathitt?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.