Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee/Leslie Predictions

Featured Replies

What a game here opening the 14th Region tournament.

 

This is a complete toss up - but I think Lee will take this one by a bucket or two.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't play during the season, so it's kind of hard to get a handle on this one. It will be interesting to see some of the matchups. Rich is close to 6'5 and has bulk to go with his size. He has been difficult to stop all year. But Leslie has 3 players, Morgan, Day, and Wells, that are all 6'5. Lee's Fetters plays like he's 6'5, but he's about 6'2 with LONG arms and great vertical ability. Lee's twins are around 6'2. Both teams shoot the 3 well. Lee has found a way to win all year in big games (with the exception of the All A State). I believe this one will come down to the wire and could be one of those last second shot decisions. I think my 56th district rep Bobcats will pull it off.

Leslie 59

Lee 57

Leslie County reached the finals of the 14th as 54th district runners-up. I see another 54th district match-up this year in the finals. Leslie 72, Lee 58.

Some of you are picking Leslie County by 10 to 14 points. I just don't see anyone in this region beating Lee County that bad. This game will be a nail biter right down to the end. Lee has had tough games before....beating Johnson Central in the finals of JC's invitation, beating Bell County, Lexington Christian, and a good Estill County team (if you don't believe me you will after you see the Engineers in the tournament) 4 times. They shouldn't be intimidated.

Leslie County by 6 in this one....

I'll take Leslie by 5. Leslie beat Lee last year during the season. Does Lee now have any players that didn't play then? I know the same players can get better but that goes for both teams. Good luck Eagles, you have always had a great showing at KCC!!!

I sure wouldnt want to play Leslie after their close loss to Hazard in the district finals.

  • Author

I sure wouldnt want to play Lee period. They are probably the best team in the 14th region.

 

Lee takes this one but in a close game.

Leslie is going to bust open this game. It's on a neutral floor that they haven't lost on all year. They won the WYMT on this floor now they are after the region. I'll take my eagles by 8.

This game will be a battle, war, barn burner ect.. But I'm going to go with the mild upset in some minds and say Lee County by 3. Both of these schools have nice ball clubs.

I'll take Leslie by 5. Leslie beat Lee last year during the season. Does Lee now have any players that didn't play then? I know the same players can get better but that goes for both teams. Good luck Eagles, you have always had a great showing at KCC!!!

Yes, Fetters didn't play much last year but improved greatly over the summer. How many players did Leslie lose last year? I picked Leslie to win the region before the season started. They have played inconsistant maybe because of injuries. I have alot of respect for the Leslie players and coaches. I am pulling for my Bobcats though to pull the upset.

Yes, Fetters didn't play much last year but improved greatly over the summer. How many players did Leslie lose last year? I picked Leslie to win the region before the season started. They have played inconsistant maybe because of injuries. I have alot of respect for the Leslie players and coaches. I am pulling for my Bobcats though to pull the upset.

 

Leslie lost 2 players. Jake Asher (Point Guard) & Chuck Baker (2 Guard/3 Point Specialist)

No player has improved the way Caleb Fetters has from last year to this. I am as devoted a Lee County fan as you will ever see, and I didn't even know who he was when the season started last year. Every other kid from Lee has improved as well.

 

Leslie might win, but it will not be by some of the margins I have seen posted here. Lee County beat Lexington Christian soundly, and they are probably as good as any team in the 14th. Lee has also beaten Estill four times, and if you believe that to be a small accomplishment, just ask the folks at Jackson City and Hazard how happy they are not to play the Engineers in the first round.

 

I certainly hope Leslie's players and coaches are giving Lee as little respect as I am seeing here, but I bet they know better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.