Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee/Leslie Predictions

Featured Replies

This game will definitely be one for the books and both teams will come ready to play. However, I do believe Leslie will come out with the win in this one after that tough loss against Hazard in the District Championship.

 

Leslie 68

Lee 63

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might eat your words.... A 30 point game from Morgan isn't needed but it's not far fetched.

 

Somewhere in twenties maybe, but 30 points is a mighty big boast. Morgan is good, no doubt, but so are some of the guys that will be defending him. Again, I hope Leslie's coaches and players are taking the same attitude as some of the fans here, but I don't think so.

 

If any player for Leslie scores 30, I'll tip my hat, say great game enjoyed watching it and go home!

If both teams show up and can overcome the nerves it should be a dandy game. Fouls will be huge, neves can make players be a bit over aggressive and they find themselves on the bench the first half. I think this game will come down to the last few seconds. I'll take Leslie by 2 - I think they learned the game isn't over until the horn sounds.

If both teams show up and can overcome the nerves it should be a dandy game. Fouls will be huge, neves can make players be a bit over aggressive and they find themselves on the bench the first half. I think this game will come down to the last few seconds. I'll take Leslie by 2 - I think they learned the game isn't over until the horn sounds.

 

I agree, fouls will be a huge factor in this game.

Morgan has 30, team hits a few more 3's than usual, Leslie hits their free throws, and wins by 10.

 

What are you trying to say?? Cause I would think that if any team has a player than scores 30, hits more 3's than usual and hits their free throws then the probably should win. Are you saying that Leslie must play a perfect game to beat Lee or what??

Bad Cat seems pretty confident in Lee's defense. If Morgan gets 30 I wouldn't be surprised. He is averaging probally close to 20ppg this season.

I am assuming that Lee's defense has improved since the last regular season game last season when Daniel Day went for 29 on the Bobcasts.

 

Now I am not trying to disrespect Lee County, I believe they are a great team and that Coach Wright has done an excellent job.

That seems a little disrespectful to me. I don't think Lee has allowed more than 2 people to score 30 all season. They are defensivley sound. Very quick and very "in your face" with the D. Its not impossible for him to score 30, but I think unlikely.

Kind of concerned for my Bobcats tonight. Justin Liesegang has the flu as does Landan Johnson and both are out of tonights game. Justin started every game this year and Landan was our in our first group of subs. Lee will have to play harder than all year shorthanded and we will need big games from Devin Taulbee and Dustin Liesegang tonight. Either way, get well soon.

I think those two players not being there wil make a huge difference, with them i would say Lee would win, but without them i think Leslie will win by 4

Kind of concerned for my Bobcats tonight. Justin Liesegang has the flu as does Landan Johnson and both are out of tonights game. Justin started every game this year and Landan was our in our first group of subs. Lee will have to play harder than all year shorthanded and we will need big games from Devin Taulbee and Dustin Liesegang tonight. Either way, get well soon.

 

I'm thinking these 2 players will play tonight for the Bobcats.

I'm thinking these 2 players will play tonight for the Bobcats.

one is a starter the other is the sixth man

If these 2 players don't play, or are not close to 100%.......I will take Leslie by 15.

Kind of concerned for my Bobcats tonight. Justin Liesegang has the flu as does Landan Johnson and both are out of tonights game. Justin started every game this year and Landan was our in our first group of subs. Lee will have to play harder than all year shorthanded and we will need big games from Devin Taulbee and Dustin Liesegang tonight. Either way, get well soon.

 

This is untrue....not sure where you heard this but it is confirmed that they will be playing tonight. Just don't want us to get in the controversy that happened with the Lee/Owsley game and wether or not Neely/Smith were playing. They are sick but they will be on the floor tonight against the eagles

Leslie Co. in a squeaker by 3.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.