Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee/Leslie Predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I believe that this could be aa big of win in points as some of the Leslie fans are predicting but by Lee. I think Lee matches up real well with Leslie and the couple of times I have seen Leslie this year they are real good when they are on and they are real average when they are off. I don't think Lee goes up and down as much as Leslie. Lee stays fairly constant . If they both show up with A games I think it's a last second shot. If not, and Leslie comes in at average and Lee at average then I think the Bobcats by 7 or 8.

 

:thumb: Dont know about Leslie - but your description of Lee fits the bill. I havent seen them play a terrible game all season.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cost them the game with Hazard? I've read that Hicks had a poor game - and typically the bulldogs go as Hicks goes.

Thats because of the defense they put on him they played man to man most of the night. They are a very sound defensive team. You wont find a BETTER defensive team in the region maybe one just as good but probably not better. Defense is what they pride themselves on.

  • Author

If the defense collasped aroudn Hicks - it would suggest that it it opened up a slew of other scorers like Campbell.

 

They will need to play extremely well on the defensive side of the ball if they are going to shut down Lee.

Will be a great tournament this year no matter who wins!!! Just wished I could make it to some of the games!! Good Luck Eagles!

Toughest game to pick of them all. I'm going with Lee because they're playing well and Leslie hasnt lived up to their reputation. Eventhough i [icked Leslie at the first of the season, anyone else and I'd stay with them.

This will be a great game between two similar teams. It should go down to the wire. I'll take Lee by 4.

Leslie is going to take this game and it is not going to be as big upset as people think. Lee got screwed in the first round. I hate to see such a good team loose in the first round.

This is a toss up....either team could win.....

Comes down to preparation and which team can carry out their game plan.

two great basketball teams, and whoever is hitting their shots will win the game. Both are very capable of winning, but we all know anything can and will happen! Good luck to both teams. IMO the winner of this game takes the region!

Morgan's gonna take the big guys out on the floor and make them move their feet. He's a good jump shooter and quick, too. I just think Leslie's perimeter players are due a good shooting game. Morgan has 30, team hits a few more 3's than usual, Leslie hits their free throws, and wins by 10.

This could be the best game of the tournament. Both teams match up well and are loaded with talent. Rich has been unstoppable all year, and Fetters is a pure athelete. But with Morgan and Day Leslie will pose a serious threat. Early this season I chose Leslie to go to the state. If they get the bounce back win agianst Lee I would think it will be Rupp Bound for the Eagles.

 

This one is to close to call. Single digit points will decide this game.

Morgan's gonna take the big guys out on the floor and make them move their feet. He's a good jump shooter and quick, too. I just think Leslie's perimeter players are due a good shooting game. Morgan has 30, team hits a few more 3's than usual, Leslie hits their free throws, and wins by 10.

 

Morgan may be good, but he won't score 30 against Lee. If that it what it takes, Leslie can't win.

Morgan may be good, but he won't score 30 against Lee. If that it what it takes, Leslie can't win.

 

Bad Cat seems pretty confident in Lee's defense. If Morgan gets 30 I wouldn't be surprised. He is averaging probally close to 20ppg this season.

I am assuming that Lee's defense has improved since the last regular season game last season when Daniel Day went for 29 on the Bobcasts.

 

Now I am not trying to disrespect Lee County, I believe they are a great team and that Coach Wright has done an excellent job.

 

I believe though that Leslie will come out tommorow looking for respect. This is a veteran-laden team who believes that they have been disrespected all year, by people talking of how inconsiestent they have been. Leslie has played as hard as a schedule as any team this side of I-75. I believe that tommorow night Leslie will show just how good they are and play their best game of the season against Lee. Good luck to the Eagles and wish you guys the best of luck.

 

FYI- Since Coach Sizemore took over last year the Eagles are 5-0 at Knott Central's gym.

Morgan may be good, but he won't score 30 against Lee. If that it what it takes, Leslie can't win.

You might eat your words.... A 30 point game from Morgan isn't needed but it's not far fetched.

Lee is solid at all positions and has a good bench. Leslie is streaky but big. I'll take Lee by 5 points.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.