Cumberland's Desmond Johnson Dunk!!!

People from the metro areas probably see dunks like this all the time, but they are few and far between in the mountains. Johnson is one of the better athletes in the mountains...
People from the metropolitan area (Lexington specifically and Rupp Arena) might get to see some of it first hand at the sweet 16 in March.

I agree that Cumberland should definitely be in the running for the 13th...

The Skins may not be riding by theirselves but they are sure in front seat with Corbin. Both schools have a rich sports history so it should not be a suprise they are driving the bus toward Rupp. C'land was in Lexington not that long ago and so were the Redhounds.

Come on, let's get serious! Nice dunk, but not exactly You Tube material. He split defenders and did a one-handed dunk with a 5-foot-7 point guard waiting under the basket. Nice move, I agree. Incredible dunk. Not so much.

Nobody said it was an incredible dunk...

Come on, let's get serious! Nice dunk, but not exactly You Tube material. He split defenders and did a one-handed dunk with a 5-foot-7 point guard waiting under the basket. Nice move, I agree. Incredible dunk. Not so much.

Couldn't have said it better.