Hicks

He is not the best player in the reigon. Cody Gilbert is the best player in the reigon, ask any coach in the reigon except for Hazard's and you will get the same results as what I am telling you, and I would know because I have asked. Hicks is in my opinion in a pretty close tie for second with him and Bailey. Hicks is a good ball player just not the best in the reigon.

He is not the best player in the reigon. Cody Gilbert is the best player in the reigon, ask any coach in the reigon except for Hazard's and you will get the same results as what I am telling you, and I would know because I have asked. Hicks is in my opinion in a pretty close tie for second with him and Bailey. Hicks is a good ball player just not the best in the reigon.

I agree!! There should be several front runners next year!!

Hicks is the best all around player, and Baileys not in the top 10. Gilberts not a good passer, and doesn't make people around him better.

What does everyone thing about Justin Hicks from Hazard. Hands-down his the best player in the 14th region. He plays harder then anyone on the court every game. In my eyes, he should be 14th Region Player of the Year as a Junior.

Probably a second tier player in the 14th. He is a decent player when he is hitting which is about half the time. His primary support comes from family members until they get suspended from BGP.

Probably a second tier player in the 14th. He is a decent player when he is hitting which is about half the time. His primary support comes from family members until they get suspended from BGP.

Second tier player????? I am not a family member and besides Gilbert there is probably not a better all around player in the region than Hicks. He is not just a scorer, he is the primary ballhandler, and one of best defenders.

No doubt he is the best underclassman in the region.

I am not a family member and I know from past experience that he is one of the most coachable players I've seen and will come to play every night. he does whatever the coach asked of him and doesn't back down from good competition. He is the leader of his team as a Junior and if by chance he's not the best player in the region, he will be.

Have you even seen him play? Let me say first that I am not a family member. I have never even met Hicks. But I can tell you that he is well beyond a 2nd tier player in the 14th. He is one of the top 3 players in that region IMHO. He makes his teammates better. I would be careful about mentioning family members in that way.

I talked to his coach and he loves him. I have talked to several opposing coaches, and they hate to play against him because he is a very versatile PG with a nice touch and excellent court vision. I think you are vastly underestimating his ability. He can play PG for me anyday.

Have you even seen him play? Let me say first that I am not a family member. I have never even met Hicks. But I can tell you that he is well beyond a 2nd tier player in the 14th. He is one of the top 3 players in that region IMHO. He makes his teammates better. I would be careful about mentioning family members in that way.

I talked to his coach and he loves him. I have talked to several opposing coaches, and they hate to play against him because he is a very versatile PG with a nice touch and excellent court vision. I think you are vastly underestimating his ability. He can play PG for me anyday.

I'll agree he is a good player, but I stand by the rest of what I said. 2nd tier was supposed to be 2nd five, but I wasn't able to go back and edit it. He is somewhere around the top 5th or 6th player in the region. He does receive some unbiased support but most of it on here has been biased. That is why I don't respond to people that their opinions mean nothing. I do however consider your opinion as legitimate just as is mine. After all Eastern KY asked for everyones opinion, if they don't want to hear it or are offended by it they shouldn't ask.

Hicks is the best all around player, and Baileys not in the top 10. Gilberts not a good passer, and doesn't make people around him better.

Bailey's problem is that he shoots to much.He will try to shoot the ball before he even catches it.Not athletic at all.