Hazard 85 Letcher Central 78

Letcher went up by as many as 10 in second qrt., lead by 3 at the half. Hazard plays alot better in second half, going up as many as 15 in the 4th before Letcher chips away.Letcher shot lights out ,but pressure bothered them.

Hicks had 38 (8 three's), Cam Wright had 30

Was Warren a non-factor tonight?

In my opinion Warren had a subpar night - I would not have guessed him scoring in double digits. I was impressed with the athleticism of Hazard and the shooting of the Hicks kid - unbelievable. How many points does he average? Does Hazard live and die by Hicks' offense - looked like a totally different team when wasn't in there.

In my opinion Warren had a subpar night - I would not have guessed him scoring in double digits. I was impressed with the athleticism of Hazard and the shooting of the Hicks kid - unbelievable. How many points does he average? Does Hazard live and die by Hicks' offense - looked like a totally different team when wasn't in there.

Hicks does what is asked of him. Last night he had to score alot. Some nights others step up and he doesn't have to carry as much of the scoring burden. In other words, hazard doesn't live and die by his offense but its always nice to have him on the floor.

Hicks does what is needed. Just the other night Hicks had 6 points but his team still won. He does more then score, he's a good player and sometimes is matched up on the other teams best player. Hicks is not only the best Of. player in the region but the best all-around player in the region and he let everyone know that in his game with Letcher......

Hicks does what is needed. Just the other night Hicks had 6 points but his team still won. He does more then score, he's a good player and sometimes is matched up on the other teams best player. Hicks is not only the best Of. player in the region but the best all-around player in the region and he let everyone know that in his game with Letcher......

Hicks is a really good player, you take him off this team and they will struggle big time. Hicks is kind of like Lee's big man, Rich. Take Rich off Lee they would struggle. These two teams feed off these guys, that is how both win their ball games. They are the ignitors for their ball club.