Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

luvthegame

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by luvthegame

  1. Halftime score was 27-13
  2. BTW, Nice hair tonight. Is the red a Belfry touch?
  3. Early 4th qtr, I believe.
  4. Major hit to Belfry tonight. QB Andrew Elkins went out with a knee injury. Don't know how serious.
  5. I think I heard Belfry was 0-20 from 3 point land
  6. I think rarely ever is it a mistake to go for the win.
  7. Who's been doing the scoring for Belfry?
  8. Why does GW's jerseys say "The Hill"???
  9. Matt Maynard of Belfry
  10. Everything is worked out and alright from what I hear
  11. Ahhhh they're alright Seriously, congratulations and very nice rings, you all deserve them
  12. 15th Pikeville Paintsville Sheldon Clark
  13. 51-17...I believe is what I was told
  14. We went back in time Looks good Les
  15. There was defense, it's just both teams couldn't miss it seemed like.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.