Perry Co Central 72 Knott Co. Central 65

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could plainly see who was suppose to win this game i mean come on Kcc only shot two free throws the entire game ...good effort by the pats. Cant wait to see the outcome when the dores come rollin in to The Complex.

only 2????? How many is that compared to? I didnt watch the game so lets hear some stats.

You could plainly see who was suppose to win this game i mean come on Kcc only shot two free throws the entire game ...good effort by the pats. Cant wait to see the outcome when the dores come rollin in to The Complex.

Funny cause I didn't see that at all. What I seen was bad coaching on Kcc's part. Why didn't they shut #10 down cuz he was burnin 3's all nite long.and why does he keep that 8th grader on the court slangin his arm off at anything noing he ain't gonna make em.(what is it with him and that team i mean all the hype goin on bout him aint at all been proven true he probably is a good grade school player but big difference when you play high school ball with the bigger dogs-don't you agree) and further more why doesn't kcc play defense i mean a little pressure would help and last but not least I don't understand with kcc is they have boys with heighth like Bartrum, Bates, Lindon but yet they can't rebound so how is it plain to see who suppose to win with freethrows cause Mosley shot 2 freethrows, Lindon shot 2, and didn't that 8th grader shoot 2 I mean let's face it PCC seen what they needed to do and done it so it's fair to say PCC played good ball and has a real good team.and alot better coach.

Perhaps you weren't watching the same game as BLEED BLUE?? It sounds like someone has some sour grapes with the KCC program. What the majority of the KCC fans saw is a TEAM that is finally showing what it is capable of. They are now playing as a team and will prove to be a dominant force in both the district and region come tournament time. MANY spectators on both KCC and PCC's side were extremely impressed with the play of KCC especially since KCC led in double digits during the first half. Congratulations KCC on playing with confidence and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP! Oh, by the way, Bartrum, Bates, Lindon, Mosley and the 8th grader played very well especially since most posts on here stated that they would lose in double digits. Guess what? They represented KCC very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!

no michael lindon only shot 2 free throws that was it and the 8th grader was getting held ever postion no wonder why he was having some what of a off night. PCC shot 19 free throws thats alittle onesided don't you think.
You are right bleed blue on the free throws my mistake i was thinking of different game but my words still true on the rest seems like you are a true fan especially with the lil eigth grader which is cool as long as credit is given where it should be and it should be given to pcc for their win not one single player on kcc who only had nine points. oh i forgot it was a bad nite for him so you say. but if this boy is the player you say he is then why aren't they winning check the records and his stats i'm sure you will see he is not their all star you're making him out to be....

congrats to our Commodores :dancingpa

Perhaps you weren't watching the same game as BLEED BLUE?? It sounds like someone has some sour grapes with the KCC program. What the majority of the KCC fans saw is a TEAM that is finally showing what it is capable of. They are now playing as a team and will prove to be a dominant force in both the district and region come tournament time. MANY spectators on both KCC and PCC's side were extremely impressed with the play of KCC especially since KCC led in double digits during the first half. Congratulations KCC on playing with confidence and GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP! Oh, by the way, Bartrum, Bates, Lindon, Mosley and the 8th grader played very well especially since most posts on here stated that they would lose in double digits. Guess what? They represented KCC very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
No I don't have any grapes sweet or sour with the kcc program i just think it's taking the easy way out when you always blame the refs i mean you said it yourself kcc led for how long and then all this hype about one boy having a bad nite and having being guarded by two who were the two.. let's be honest and take it with real sportsmanship like a good team should which is admit they lost and why. I agree with you on the boys playing well that's why i said it was the coaches fault because a good coach woulda shut #10 down , a good coach would use the heigth on his team and teach them how to rebound, a good coach WOULD NOT I repeat WOULD NOT put an 8th grade boy on the team and expect his sophomores, juniors, and seniors, to worship him as their hero or their ALL STAR which he is far from. but no not at all do i have sour grapes just an opinion .... :dancingpa

SOUR - Definitely sour!! I did not blame the refs and I did not say that anyone had a bad night. Read MY post.

I believe that this thread was about the KCC - PCC game. It was not intended for a personal attack on Coach Feltner, an eighth grader, Lindon, Bates, Bartum or Mosley. Congratulations PCC for a great comeback. Good luck Patriots against Breathitt. Keep up the good work.

Why hasnt Commodore4life posted on this one? I seen that his number one player in the region seemed to have a real off night.

Thats because Knott had 2 people on him every time he touched the ball. This is the same Knott team who held Gilbert to 13.